Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:59 pm

A cave at the end of the territory where a bear once lived. They use the rocks in the cave for their camp wall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
GalaxyFluff



Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:20 pm

Stormpaw wandered around near the cave, his ears and tail twitching. "I wonder if anyone lives there?" The young tom thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinyrobin122



Posts : 132
Join date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:22 pm

GalaxyFluff wrote:
Stormpaw wandered around near the cave, his ears and tail twitching. "I wonder if anyone lives there?" The young tom thought aloud.

Kara was walking around in honeyclan territory, looking at all the bee hives In awe. She smelled the air once in a while, overwhelmed by all the scents. Her collar jingled as she walked, her name carved into the metal. She soon stopped at a cave, smelling another cat inside. "Icarus...?" She thought, seeing what looked like to be him. She started to run towards the Tom, probably scaring the prey nearby as her collar swung around her making noise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:35 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
GalaxyFluff wrote:
Stormpaw wandered around near the cave, his ears and tail twitching. "I wonder if anyone lives there?" The young tom thought aloud.

Kara was walking around in honeyclan territory, looking at all the bee hives In awe. She smelled the air once in a while, overwhelmed by all the scents. Her collar jingled as she walked, her name carved into the metal. She soon stopped at a cave, smelling another cat inside. "Icarus...?" She thought, seeing what looked like to be him. She started to run towards the Tom, probably scaring the prey nearby as her collar swung around her making noise.


"Kittypets..." came a echo from the cave

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinyrobin122



Posts : 132
Join date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:51 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
GalaxyFluff wrote:
Stormpaw wandered around near the cave, his ears and tail twitching. "I wonder if anyone lives there?" The young tom thought aloud.

Kara was walking around in honeyclan territory, looking at all the bee hives In awe. She smelled the air once in a while, overwhelmed by all the scents. Her collar jingled as she walked, her name carved into the metal. She soon stopped at a cave, smelling another cat inside. "Icarus...?" She thought, seeing what looked like to be him. She started to run towards the Tom, probably scaring the prey nearby as her collar swung around her making noise.


"Kittypets..." came a echo from the cave

Kara stopped running, looking around. "...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:04 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
GalaxyFluff wrote:
Stormpaw wandered around near the cave, his ears and tail twitching. "I wonder if anyone lives there?" The young tom thought aloud.

Kara was walking around in honeyclan territory, looking at all the bee hives In awe. She smelled the air once in a while, overwhelmed by all the scents. Her collar jingled as she walked, her name carved into the metal. She soon stopped at a cave, smelling another cat inside. "Icarus...?" She thought, seeing what looked like to be him. She started to run towards the Tom, probably scaring the prey nearby as her collar swung around her making noise.


"Kittypets..." came a echo from the cave

Kara stopped running, looking around. "...?"

"Always wander in our territory..."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CreamFlight13

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-08-30
Age : 13

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:34 pm

CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:46 pm

CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"Me to. At least we're safe.."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:48 pm

CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:50 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:51 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:55 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.


She sighs

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:56 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.


She sighs

Blazetail looked at her.
"How long do we have to stay in this cave..." He groaned. "It's so boring!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:08 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.


She sighs

Blazetail looked at her.
"How long do we have to stay in this cave..." He groaned. "It's so boring!"

"For a while"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:40 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.


She sighs

Blazetail looked at her.
"How long do we have to stay in this cave..." He groaned. "It's so boring!"

"For a while"

A black and white tom rogue with one eye walks into the cave and stops in shock of all the cats
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.


She sighs

Blazetail looked at her.
"How long do we have to stay in this cave..." He groaned. "It's so boring!"

"For a while"

A black and white tom rogue with one eye walks into the cave and stops in shock of all the cats

Troutsplash snarls "Who are you" she hisses

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:58 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.


She sighs

Blazetail looked at her.
"How long do we have to stay in this cave..." He groaned. "It's so boring!"

"For a while"

A black and white tom rogue with one eye walks into the cave and stops in shock of all the cats

Troutsplash snarls "Who are you" she hisses

"That's not important..." he hisses
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
CreamFlight13

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-08-30
Age : 13

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:29 pm

CreamFlight stopped her rushing around making sure every one was ok, and glared at the tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight glanced around at the clan huddling together. Her eyes betrayed how scared she was for the clan "Glad we made it" She muttered.

"This is so crowded, I wish I was burning in that fire." Blazetail muttered.

"Your lucky your alive." Troutsplash snorted

Blazetail pulled a straight face.


She sighs

Blazetail looked at her.
"How long do we have to stay in this cave..." He groaned. "It's so boring!"

"For a while"

A black and white tom rogue with one eye walks into the cave and stops in shock of all the cats

Troutsplash snarls "Who are you" she hisses

"Then why are you here?"
"That's not important..." he hisses

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:13 pm

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:
?

(woops)

"What I mean is WHY are you here."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:58 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
?

(woops)

"What I mean is WHY are you here."

"I don't have to tell you anything.." he snorts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:49 pm

Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
?

(woops)

"What I mean is WHY are you here."

"I don't have to tell you anything.." he snorts

"This is Honeyclan territory! Aren't you mousebrained to realize that?"

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CreamFlight13

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-08-30
Age : 13

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:52 pm

CreamFlight backed up slowly distancing herself along with the kits and queens from the tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:53 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:


"This is Honeyclan territory! Aren't you mousebrained to realize that?"

"And? Usually no cats come around here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave   

Back to top Go down
 
Honeyclan Abanedoned Cave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Hi ... and cave accommodation in Guadix..
» Hadrurus arizonensis cave-in
» Dragon Cave
» I love the golden cave bead
» Cave Dwelling Rat Snake Pics

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes and Leaves :: Roleplay :: Honeyclan Territory-
Jump to: