Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Cat List

Go down 
+11
cleopuppy111
chess303
Shrieky4
MoonFlare427-evil-
CreamFlight13
Frozen_Pheonix
GalaxyFluff
jacksepticeyedaboss
KDWolf
-TheWarriorGamer-
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 6:42 am

chess303 wrote:
I haven't roleplayed yet... Can I still get an important role? (If not, it's fine)

Yes but you must fill out the thing
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
chess303

chess303

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:31 pm

Kay, thank you Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://sylviasmyth.wordpress.com
cleopuppy111

cleopuppy111

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:42 pm

How much will you be on: as much as possible

Sample of your Rp: What?

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes

Your Character:Spottedpaw

What Clan and Rank:Brookclan med appr

Name:Spottedpaw

Clan:Brookclan

Looks:cream with black spots green eyes

Personality:shy timid protective

Extra:?

Backstory:?
Back to top Go down
cleopuppy111

cleopuppy111

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:42 pm

How much will you be on: As much as possible

Sample of your Rp: What?

Your Character: Moonpaw

What Clan and Rank: Honeyclan med appr

Name:Moonpaw

Clan: Honeyclan

Looks:cream with white spots and green eyes

Personality:smart pretty talks down to herself

Extra:?

Backstory:Her mother abandoned her do to her connection to starclan and all her littermates are said to be dead she feels like it's her fault because her littermates were killed by dogs because her mother tried to use them to kill her
Back to top Go down
hellonatty

hellonatty

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 2:05 am

How much you will be on: As often as possible unless it's exam week.

Sample of your RP: "Lightsky! Lightsky!" A queen entered the FlameClan medicine cat den carrying her kit by his scruff. "Can you heal him?" I looked down at the kit. He got hit by the latest plague which was incurable and would kill a cat within two days. But I couldn't tell that to the queen. "I will try." I meowed quietly. Imagine, the cats in your Clan you treat as your kin just die and fade away! Oh StarClan, why did it have to be me delivering the dead cats message every time?

(Yep that was horrible, you can reject, or I can make a new, hopefully better sample)

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes! Very Happy

Your character: Lightsky

What Clan and Rank: FlameClan, medicine cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:04 am

hellonatty wrote:
How much you will be on: As often as possible unless it's exam week.

Sample of your RP: "Lightsky! Lightsky!" A queen entered the FlameClan medicine cat den carrying her kit by his scruff. "Can you heal him?" I looked down at the kit. He got hit by the latest plague which was incurable and would kill a cat within two days. But I couldn't tell that to the queen. "I will try." I meowed quietly. Imagine, the cats in your Clan you treat as your kin just die and fade away! Oh StarClan, why did it have to be me delivering the dead cats message every time?

(Yep that was horrible, you can reject, or I can make a new, hopefully better sample)

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes! Very Happy

Your character: Lightsky

What Clan and Rank: FlameClan, medicine cat

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Deertail

Deertail

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:28 pm

How much will you be on: Everyday if needed 030

Sample of your Rp: Her tail flicked in the air as she rolled her eyes at the nosy Apprentice. "Calm yourself, it's none of your beeswax what I'm doing, go find your mentor."

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes.

Your Character: Deertail

What Clan and Rank: WhiteClan, Medicine Cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Deertail wrote:
How much will you be on: Everyday if needed 030

Sample of your Rp: Her tail flicked in the air as she rolled her eyes at the nosy Apprentice. "Calm yourself, it's none of your beeswax what I'm doing, go find your mentor."

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes.

Your Character: Deertail

What Clan and Rank: WhiteClan, Medicine Cat

Accepted XD
Back to top Go down
Deertail

Deertail

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Like the sample? XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:38 pm

Deertail wrote:
Like the sample? XD

Ye
Back to top Go down
Deertail

Deertail

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 6:39 pm

I knew it :3
Back to top Go down
bolt78625

bolt78625

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 5:29 pm

How much will you be on: Once at day at least, unless I'm on vacation. Twice or thrice a day max.

Sample of your Rp: Tinypaw pushed her way through the camp barrier and padded into the medicine cat den, where Deertail was waiting for her. She glanced at the herbs in Tinypaw's mouth and shook her head. "No, Tinypaw. That's yarrow. I said I wanted watermint." Tinypaw lowered her head in shame. "Sorry, Deertail. I forgot which one was which. But I'll get it right next time; I promise I will." Deertail smiled. "I hope you will, Tinypaw. I hope you will."
(Sorry for power-playing Deertail. I will not normally. I had to use her(?) in this example.)

Your Character: Tinypaw

What Clan and Rank: WhiteClan Medicine Cat Apprentice
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 5:38 pm

bolt78625 wrote:
How much will you be on: Once at day at least, unless I'm on vacation. Twice or thrice a day max.

Sample of your Rp: Tinypaw pushed her way through the camp barrier and padded into the medicine cat den, where Deertail was waiting for her. She glanced at the herbs in Tinypaw's mouth and shook her head. "No, Tinypaw. That's yarrow. I said I wanted watermint." Tinypaw lowered her head in shame. "Sorry, Deertail. I forgot which one was which. But I'll get it right next time; I promise I will." Deertail smiled. "I hope you will, Tinypaw. I hope you will."
(Sorry for power-playing Deertail. I will not normally. I had to use her(?) in this example.)

Your Character: Tinypaw

What Clan and Rank: WhiteClan Medicine Cat Apprentice

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Happyfuz1

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:40 pm

How much will you be on: Every night when I have the time

Sample of your Rp: Whisperpaw had just seen it, "Where are you?" She mewed in worry. If she didn't find it now, Aspenarch would..."No", she hissed, " Think about the herbs, where is it!" Only a moment ago she had seen the purple, oaky scented flower Sitting on the hollow log where Lightsky kept it. Right where it should be. She came and left only a moment to see what the hacking, muffled cries of agony were outside the medicine den. She emerged to a blur of reality; Lightsky yowling for her to grab the scented herb.

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes, indeed I do

Your Character: Whisperpaw

What Clan and Rank: Flame Clan and Medicine Cat Apprentice
(I hope you like it and I can change a few things if you would like and if I'm required too, and I think if this cat were to grow up it's full worrior name would be Whisper Ash or something like that..And I could also change the gender to a male if you want, I'm noticing an awful lot of females and maybe that would shake it up)
Back to top Go down
Happyfuz1

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 9:10 pm

Ummm you tell us to be on often but then you arnt on yourself ?? Can you tell me if this is any good?
Back to top Go down
Happyfuz1

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:41 pm

I've waited awhile but nothing...Welp, I'm just be patient. And remember that people are on here and that you need to check this often, k? And a little suggestion, you should Make a folder for planning the official replay suggestions and plans and another one for the official replays of all the main cats. That seems cool, anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Cat List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes and Leaves :: Before Rping :: Character Sign-up-
Jump to: