Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Character Sign-up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:54 pm

FIRST CHARACTER IN HONEYCLAN

Name: SunFlame

Gender: Female

Age: 4 cat years

Clan: Honeyclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Somali Cat breed

Personality: Fun, Playful, loves honey and bees.

Extra: Has curled ears, and bright green eyes. Very short and fluffy tail

Backstory: Was born and raised in honey clan, parents are unknown, brothers, Bumblefeet and Beewhisker are deceased from infected bee stings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:58 pm

FIRST CHARACTER IN FLAMECLAN

Name: EmberDust

Gender: Female

Age: 5 cat years

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Oriental Shorthair

Personality: Aggressive, Trusting, Loyal, Playful to kits

Extra: Blind in both ember eyes, no tail, and front paws is missing claws.

Backstory: Born and raised in Flameclan, father Flameriver died from monster, and mother Sparktail was taken and lives with twolegs. Sister, Firepads died while kitting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:03 pm

FIRST WHITECLAN CHARACTER

Name: Lakeface

Gender: Male

Age: 6 cat years

Clan: Whiteclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Colorpoint Shorthair

Personality: Relaxed most the time, troublemaker when kit, very funny

Extra: Has no front teeth, bright blue eyes, and no claws.

Backstory: Was born and raised in whiteclan, father Whitesplash died from whitecough, and mother Clearsky died while kitting. Brother Oceanthroat died from rogues, and sister Cleanpaw died from dogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:12 pm

SECOND CHARACTER IN BROOKCLAN

Name: NutWater

Gender: Male

Age: 7 cat years

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Nebelung breed

Personality: Trusting, Loyal, in love with LittleWater

Extra: Very thick teeth, perfect for crushing nuts, very long tail.

Backstory: Born and raised in Brookclan, father Beavertail died from old age, and mother Trouttail died from whitecough. He had no siblings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:16 pm

SECOND CHARACTER IN HONEYCLAN

Name: MapleCoat

Gender: Male

Age: 5 cat years

Clan: Honeyclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Somalit Cat breed

Personality: Mates with SunFlame, fun, trusting, loving, protective.

Extra: very short ears, and long tail.

Backstory: Born and raised in honeyclan, no known family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:18 pm

SECOND CHARACTER IN FLAMECLAN

Name: Brightcloud

Gender: Male

Age: 6 cat years

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Oriental Shorthair

Personality: Mates with Emberdust

Extra: Has no teeth, and very sharp claws

Backstory: Born and raised in flameclan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:06 pm

ChanelRoleplayer wrote:
SECOND CHARACTER IN FLAMECLAN

Name: Brightcloud

Gender: Male

Age: 6 cat years

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Oriental Shorthair

Personality: Mates with Emberdust

Extra: Has no teeth, and very sharp claws

Backstory: Born and raised in flameclan.

All accepted but why do they all have something missing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Pinestar



Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-09-16

PostSubject: Character Sign-up   Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:42 pm

Name: Pineheart

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Orange cat with brown legs, ears, and tail with white belly and green eyes

Personality: hot-headed, bold, rash, kind, caring

Extra: Her sisters are Dovewing and Ivyfur

Backstory: A friend of hers died while kitting, and her mate had died so Pineheart was left to mentor the kit. She also took out a band of rouges and loners on her own

Name: Dovewing

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: White she-cat with blue eyes

Personality: quiet, shy, caring, nice

Extra: Her sisters are Pineheart and Ivyfur, when people she loves are in danger, she fights like Lion Clan to keep them safe

Backstory: nothing

Name: Ivyfur

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Like Ivypool

Personality: Sarcastic, witty, sometimes nice

Extra: Her sisters are Pineheart and Dovewing

Backstory: nothing

Name: Poppyspirit

Gender: She-cat

Age: 13 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Brown cat with smaller dark brown spots speckled all over her body and chocolate brown eyes

Personality: Rash, bold, caring, kind

Extra: She has a crush on Cloudwhirl

Backstory: Her father died before she was born and her mother died when she was kitted

Name: Cloudwhirl

Gender: Tom

Age: 14 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: White cat with baby blue eyes

Personality: Sarcastic, quiet, caring

Extra: He has a crush on Poppyspirit

Backstory: He came from a loner upbringing. His mother died when he was young so another rouge took care of him. He came to Clan life upon meeting Poppyspirit, who was Poppypaw before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Pinestar wrote:
Name: Pineheart

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Orange cat with brown legs, ears, and tail with white belly and green eyes

Personality: hot-headed, bold, rash, kind, caring

Extra: Her sisters are Dovewing and Ivyfur

Backstory: A friend of hers died while kitting, and her mate had died so Pineheart was left to mentor the kit. She also took out a band of rouges and loners on her own

Name: Dovewing

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: White she-cat with blue eyes

Personality: quiet, shy, caring, nice

Extra: Her sisters are Pineheart and Ivyfur, when people she loves are in danger, she fights like Lion Clan to keep them safe

Backstory: nothing

Name: Ivyfur

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Like Ivypool

Personality: Sarcastic, witty, sometimes nice

Extra: Her sisters are Pineheart and Dovewing

Backstory: nothing

Name: Poppyspirit

Gender: She-cat

Age: 13 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Brown cat with smaller dark brown spots speckled all over her body and chocolate brown eyes

Personality: Rash, bold, caring, kind

Extra: She has a crush on Cloudwhirl

Backstory: Her father died before she was born and her mother died when she was kitted

Name: Cloudwhirl

Gender: Tom

Age: 14 moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: White cat with baby blue eyes

Personality: Sarcastic, quiet, caring

Extra: He has a crush on Poppyspirit

Backstory: He came from a loner upbringing. His mother died when he was young so another rouge took care of him. He came to Clan life upon meeting Poppyspirit, who was Poppypaw before.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Silverstar_Shadowheart



Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-10-08
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Name: Silverstar

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: RiseClan

Rank: Leader

Looks:


Personality: Tough, Fierce fighter, great hunter


Backstory: Old clan burned down and parents died so she had to fend for herself until she found RiseClan
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/
Grey_Silver_Forever



Posts : 5
Join date : 2016-09-02
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Name: Amberlina

Gender: She-Cat

Age: 12 moons

Clan: Kittypet

Looks: She is a Maine Coon with purple eyes

Personality: Amberlina is mature and prosper. She is caring, she can tell when someone is lying and is smart

No backstory






Shadowheart (Same info as Amberlina except he's in Riseclan)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:43 pm

Silverstar_Shadowheart wrote:
Name: Silverstar

Gender: She-cat

Age: 20 moons

Clan: RiseClan

Rank: Leader

Looks:


Personality: Tough, Fierce fighter, great hunter


Backstory: Old clan burned down and parents died so she had to fend for herself until she found RiseClan


Well......There isn't a riseclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Silverstar_Shadowheart



Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-10-08
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:27 pm

Well, what clans are there again??? You can choose one for me if you want
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Silverstar_Shadowheart wrote:
Well, what clans are there again??? You can choose one for me if you want


Flameclan,Brookclan,Honeyclan,and Whiteclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Iceheart



Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Name:Iceheart

Gender:she-cat

Age:20 moons

Clan:Honeyclan

Rank:Warrior

Looks:she is a Russian blue cat with a scar down her back

Extra:she has two sisters and one brother Lightflash Shimmerfoot and Flowerclaw

Personality:loyal,strong,kind hearted,will do anything to protect her clan,gets into fights easliy

Backstory:she was a rouge as a kit and a fox attacked and gave Iceheart a scar on her back when they were found they were found by Honeyclan her mother and father are still lost to this day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silverstar_Shadowheart



Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-10-08
Age : 14

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:02 am

Ill be in FlameClan
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Iceheart wrote:
Name:Iceheart

Gender:she-cat

Age:20 moons

Clan:Honeyclan

Rank:Warrior

Looks:she is a Russian blue cat with a scar down her back

Extra:she has two sisters and one brother Lightflash Shimmerfoot and Flowerclaw

Personality:loyal,strong,kind hearted,will do anything to protect her clan,gets into fights easliy

Backstory:she was a rouge as a kit and a fox attacked and gave Iceheart a scar on her back when they were found they were found by Honeyclan her mother and father are still lost to this day

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Silverstar_Shadowheart wrote:
Ill be in FlameClan

K!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
MagesticWolfez



Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:35 pm

[quote="Admin"](READ THE RULES BEFORE SIGNING UP)

Name:Stormkit(Warrior name leader choose)

Gender:tom

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:gray fluffy tom(can't get pic)

Personality:energetic,happy

Extra:Sisters-Streamkit,Cloudkit Brother-Whiskerkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan

Name:Streamkit

Gender:she-kit

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:silver tabby(can't get pic)

Personality:sassy but friendly

Extra:Brothers-Whiskerkit,StormkitSister-Cloudkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan

Name:Cloudkit

Gender:she-kit

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:white long-haired(can't get pic)

Personality:friendly, rambuncious

Extra:Sister-Streamkit Brothers-Whiskerkit,Stormkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan

Name:Whiskerkit

Gender:tom

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:white with gray stripes(can't get pic)

Personality:ambitious(in a good way), energetic

Extra:Sisters-Cloudkit, Streamkit Brother-Stormkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:44 pm

MagesticWolfez wrote:
Admin wrote:
(READ THE RULES BEFORE SIGNING UP)

Name:Stormkit(Warrior name leader choose)

Gender:tom

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:gray fluffy tom(can't get pic)

Personality:energetic,happy

Extra:Sisters-Streamkit,Cloudkit Brother-Whiskerkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan

Name:Streamkit

Gender:she-kit

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:silver tabby(can't get pic)

Personality:sassy but friendly

Extra:Brothers-Whiskerkit,StormkitSister-Cloudkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan

Name:Cloudkit

Gender:she-kit

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:white long-haired(can't get pic)

Personality:friendly, rambuncious

Extra:Sister-Streamkit Brothers-Whiskerkit,Stormkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan

Name:Whiskerkit

Gender:tom

Age:3 moons

Clan:BrookClan

Rank:kit

Looks:white with gray stripes(can't get pic)

Personality:ambitious(in a good way), energetic

Extra:Sisters-Cloudkit, Streamkit Brother-Stormkit

Backstory:Mother from BrookClan, Father from WhiteClan

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Ali0523



Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-10-14
Age : 13
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Name: Sootstep

Gender: Tom

Age: 14 moons

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Black pelt, Dark gray paws and muzzle, Torn right ear, and Green eyes.

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Kind, Over-protective, Loyal, Calm, and Easily irritated.

Extra: None

Backstory: His father died before he was born, so the only parent he ever knew was his mother. He never had much energy and was different then most kits. He could stay calm when the other kits and apprentices would freak out or get excited over small things. He's never been much for talking and always chooses to do things alone if he can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Ali0523 wrote:
Name: Sootstep

Gender: Tom

Age: 14 moons

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Black pelt, Dark gray paws and muzzle, Torn right ear, and Green eyes.

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Kind, Over-protective, Loyal, Calm, and Easily irritated.

Extra: None

Backstory: His father died before he was born, so the only parent he ever knew was his mother. He never had much energy and was different then most kits. He could stay calm when the other kits and apprentices would freak out or get excited over small things. He's never been much for talking and always chooses to do things alone if he can.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
OrchidWing



Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:42 am

Name: Orchidwing
Gender: she-cat
looks: she is an albino bengal cat with bright aqua marine blue eyes
Personality: curious, kind, clever, protective, when angered is extremely fearce and scary, but she is very patient
Extra: very good with kits (ikd she just love kits she makes them laugh)
Backstory: her and her younger sisters parents died, she looked after her sister as if she was her own kit until one day the too loners were attacked by a dog. she tried her best to defend her younger sister but her younger sister was wounded and bled to death. Orchid joined a clan and lived on for her sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:31 am

OrchidWing wrote:
Name: Orchidwing
Gender: she-cat
looks: she is an albino bengal cat with bright aqua marine blue eyes
Personality: curious, kind, clever, protective, when angered is extremely fearce and scary, but she is very patient
Extra: very good with kits (ikd she just love kits she makes them laugh)
Backstory: her and her younger sisters parents died, she looked after her sister as if she was her own kit until one day the too loners were attacked by a dog. she tried her best to defend her younger sister but her younger sister was wounded and bled to death. Orchid joined a clan and lived on for her sister.

Clan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
bolt78625

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Sorry for using this. Just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be here until the 26th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   

Back to top Go down
 
Character Sign-up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Cute Sign Idea
» Doggy Sign Language
» A Possible Sign of Good Compost?
» WDW Distributing $1 coins & new character attendant costumes
» Materials for garden sign?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes and Leaves :: Before Rping :: Character Sign-up-
Jump to: