Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sign-up

Go down 
+64
CloudyyCowss
LilRedlight5
Eve
Admin
Fawndrop
OrchidWing
Ali0523
MagesticWolfez
Iceheart
Grey_Silver_Forever
Silverstar_Shadowheart
Pinestar
falconwing
Snowstar
ChanelRoleplayer
Silvermist
DovetailOnABOUSE
WarriorClaws
bobthepanda13
Kestrelfeather
akhematon
Warriorcatsrules121
bolt78625
Poppymask
Sky diamond 22
Keianator
HoneyLeaf_WarriorCat
astra3
Deertail
Jadeng07
DrogonLover101OfScratch
FirexSand4evr
OutertaleFrisk
hellonatty
cleopuppy111
JustAnynomous
tinywolf101
Shrieky4
Warriorcatfanart
MoonFlare427-evil-
Blaze1313
Owlheart
Jalynnk29
iiwarriorcatsfan
CreamFlight13
Frostshine
EllaBellaLou
Frozen_Pheonix
Dovelight
Flowercat2005
Lilywing_2061
jacksepticeyedaboss
Wolfie299
WaffleCat13
sweetiesrider
GalaxyFluff
HappyKittenz
Shinyrobin122
KDWolf
-TheWarriorGamer-
Zioku
SpaceTimeContinum
Mirror
chess303
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character Sign-up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 8:35 pm

Frozen_Pheonix wrote:
Name: SparrowWing
Clan: Brookclan

Looks:
Character Sign-up - Page 3 853c2910
(Just in case the picture doesn't work, she has strange brown markings, and a white base-coat)

Personality: Great reflexes, clever, kind, stubborn, annoyed easily
Backstory: I'll reveal it in the RP
Other: Nope.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: SunStripe (Hopefully SunStar)
Clan: Whiteclan

Looks:
Character Sign-up - Page 3 C9d8d310
(Just in case the picture doesn't work, he is completely white, exept for 3 orange tiger stripes on his back)

Personality: Brave, proud, strong, big-headed
Backstory: Normal
Other: No, not really, he is just kinda self absorbed tongue

Accepted and go here if you want Sunstripe to be Sunstar https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com/t18-important-cat-list
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
KDWolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:34 pm

Name:
Smokepaw
Clan:
Fireclan
Apprentice
Looks:
A gray tabby with orange eyes that glow like embers.
Personality:
Bold Stuborn
Extra:
I'll let you pick his Meantor.
Backstory: Meh normal kit life.
Back to top Go down
http://creepypasta-rp.forumotion.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Accepted but it's Flameclan not Fireclan
Back to top Go down
KDWolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Accepted but it's Flameclan not Fireclan

*Facepalm* crap I need to go drink a soda before I can't remember my own name.

Yeah I' addicted to caffeine!!
Back to top Go down
Frozen_Pheonix

Frozen_Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Name: FoxFlame
Clan: Flameclan

Looks:
Character Sign-up - Page 3 32863712

Personality: Proud, brave, honest, adventurous, independent, reckless, optimistic
Backstory: [UNKNOWN]
Other: No.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: OakHeart
Clan: Honeyclan (If can't be in Honeyclan, he can go into Flameclan)

Looks:
Character Sign-up - Page 3 559e9211

Personality: Brilliant, smart, secretive, stubborn,
Backstory: I'll reveal it later
Other: NOPE NO NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 am

Frozen_Pheonix wrote:
Name: FoxFlame
Clan: Flameclan

Looks:
Character Sign-up - Page 3 32863712

Personality: Proud, brave, honest, adventurous, independent, reckless, optimistic
Backstory: [UNKNOWN]
Other: No.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: OakHeart
Clan: Honeyclan (If can't be in Honeyclan, he can go into Flameclan)

Looks:
Character Sign-up - Page 3 559e9211

Personality: Brilliant, smart, secretive, stubborn,
Backstory: I'll reveal it later
Other: NOPE NO NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted and yeah Honeyclan is still closed
Back to top Go down
EllaBellaLou

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:06 am

Name: Cloudrobin

Clan: FlameClan

Looks: Character Sign-up - Page 3 Search?q=white+dapple+cat&espv=2&biw=1642&bih=933&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjB3a77i8bOAhXIvRQKHS30CT8Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=IUQO6ls0AzJ2qM%3A
If that isn't working, it's a cat with white paws, legs, belly and chin, grey back, head and ears and even darker grey stripes along the grey, the stripes on the tail slowly turns black.

Personality: Shy, gets pushed around a lot, yet very intelligent. She doesn't use her mind very often and normally stays at the back, but when someone calls on her to ask her opinion she uses her mind very well.

Extra: She's quite small.

Backstory: When she was born, she was allowed to go out into the wild with her little brothers to go hunting for the first time. Their mother accompanied them. But there was something wrong.. something wasn't right. The smell of smoke reached their noses and their mother wasn't there. Quickly, she had herded them to a corner. One of her little brothers tripped and the flames engulfed them. As she was the oldest, she had to look after them. So she grabbed the last one by the scruff and tried whipping her tail over his mouth, but the little kit had breathed in too much smoke. He fell limp in her jaws. She wailed for her mother, and she thought she could see a outline of a cat bounding towards her through the flame, but at that moment she had blacked out.

Yes, very depressing backstory, isn't it? I chose FlameClan because of that backstory and because HoneyClan is closed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:09 am

EllaBellaLou wrote:
Name: Cloudrobin

Clan: FlameClan

Looks: Character Sign-up - Page 3 Search?q=white+dapple+cat&espv=2&biw=1642&bih=933&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjB3a77i8bOAhXIvRQKHS30CT8Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=IUQO6ls0AzJ2qM%3A
If that isn't working, it's a cat with white paws, legs, belly and chin, grey back, head and ears and even darker grey stripes along the grey, the  stripes on the tail slowly turns black.

Personality: Shy, gets pushed around a lot, yet very intelligent. She doesn't use her mind very often and normally stays at the back, but when someone calls on her to ask her opinion she uses her mind very well.

Extra: She's quite small.

Backstory: When she was born, she was allowed to go out into the wild with her little brothers to go hunting for the first time. Their mother accompanied them. But there was something wrong.. something wasn't right. The smell of smoke reached their noses and their mother wasn't there. Quickly, she had herded them to a corner. One of her little brothers tripped and the flames engulfed them. As she was the oldest, she had to look after them. So she grabbed the last one by the scruff and tried whipping her tail over his mouth, but the little kit had breathed in too much smoke. He fell limp in her jaws. She wailed for her mother, and she thought she could see a outline of a cat bounding towards her through the flame, but at that moment she had blacked out.

Yes, very depressing backstory, isn't it? I chose FlameClan because of that backstory and because HoneyClan is closed.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Frostshine

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 4:59 pm

Name:Echofang

Clan:flameclan

Looks:a white and gray tabby

Personality:quiet stren sharp tounge can be smart at times

Extra:She had an forbidden love with an cat with another cat she kept scaret.

Backstory:She was abandoned at kit she was an rouge kit but an patrol founded her in bear-leaf she was half way covered in snow when
they founded her she was always dreamed to be an medicine cat but never really happened for her.
She was bullyed for her being an rouge kit and her being an gray and white tabby and being misunderstanded for it she tryed explanes
it wasnt her fault for these but they wont listen but when she was appereticed her mentor was there for her so was the medicine cat.
But one night before she was ready to be an warrior she meet an tom and both of them grew close and became mates after they where mates she had her kits as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Frostshine wrote:
Name:Echofang

Clan:flameclan

Looks:a white and gray tabby

Personality:quiet stren sharp tounge can be smart at times

Extra:She had an forbidden love with an cat with another cat she kept scaret.

Backstory:She was abandoned at kit she was an rouge kit but an patrol founded her in bear-leaf she was half way covered in snow when
they founded her she was always dreamed to be an medicine cat but never really happened for her.
She was bullyed for her being an rouge kit and her being an gray and white tabby and being misunderstanded for it she tryed explanes
it wasnt her fault for these but they wont listen but when she was appereticed her mentor was there for her so was the medicine cat.
But one night before she was ready to be an warrior she meet an tom and both of them grew close and became mates after they where mates she had her kits as well.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
KDWolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:17 am

Name:
Oakfang
Clan:
Brookclan
Queen
Looks:
Plain Brown with glowing yellow eyes.
Personality:
I'll talk it over in extra
Extra:
She's insane. She has a taste for blood and plans to take down her sister and the deputy. Though she does a good job of hiding it. She knows not to kill anyone or it would lead to suspicion. Though she knows she's getting closer, for she scented Spottedmask.
About the queen thing. Well, we kinda need one right? She has one kit who I'll make if/when this gets accepted. Her mate we'll say has died.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:22 am

KDWolf wrote:
Name:
Oakfang
Clan:
Brookclan
Queen
Looks:
Plain Brown with glowing yellow eyes.
Personality:
I'll talk it over in extra
Extra:
She's insane. She has a taste for blood and plans to take down her sister and the deputy. Though she does a good job of hiding it. She knows not to kill anyone or it would lead to suspicion. Though she knows she's getting closer, for she scented Spottedmask.
About the queen thing. Well, we kinda need one right? She has one kit who I'll make if/when this gets accepted. Her mate we'll say has died.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
KDWolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:29 am

Name:
Mousekit
Clan:
Brookclan
Kit
Looks:
Plain Brown and once she gains her eye color her father's green eyes.
Personality:
I'll develope it in RP
Extra:
Oakfang's kit Streamstar's niece.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:15 am

KDWolf wrote:
Name:
Mousekit
Clan:
Brookclan
Kit
Looks:
Plain Brown and once she gains her eye color her father's green eyes.
Personality:
I'll develope it in RP
Extra:
Oakfang's kit Streamstar's niece.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
KDWolf

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Name:
Duskfall
Clan:
Brookclan
Med' cat
Looks:
Personality:
Quite, happy-go-lucky, can't stand change
Extra:
If I said he was female in the other thing sorry XD I mess up like that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:11 pm

KDWolf wrote:
Name:
Duskfall
Clan:
Brookclan
Med' cat
Looks:
Personality:
Quite, happy-go-lucky, can't stand change
Extra:
If I said he was female in the other thing sorry XD I mess up like that sometimes.

Accepted XD
Back to top Go down
CreamFlight13

CreamFlight13

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:20 am

Name: CreamFlight
Clan: HoneyClan
Looks: A cream colored she-cat with a white under-belly and Black paws.
Personality: CreamFlight is really mature for her young age. She is really skilled in understanding prophecies. She has a natural gift for learning herbs.
Extra: She has a long scar down her back a wound from being attacked by rouges.
BackStory: CreamFlight is an only child, she never knew her parents. She was raised by a nice grey and black tabby queen. At a young age she took an interest in herbs, healing, and the warriors above. She was taken as an apprentice by SnowLark Taking the name CreamPaw. (Random name for the previous med cat) A few moons into her training she was attacked by rouges and earned a scar along her back. Greencough entered the clan one leaf-bare. CreamPaw worked hard and earned her full name, CreamFlight. sadly her mentor died during the outbreak and she has been the lone medicine cat ever sense.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:50 am

CreamFlight13 wrote:
Name: CreamFlight
Looks: A cream colored she-cat with a white under-belly and Black paws.
Personality: CreamFlight is really mature for her young age. She is really skilled in understanding prophecies. She has a natural gift for learning herbs.
Extra: She has a long scar down her back a wound from being attacked by rouges.
BackStory: CreamFlight is an only child, she never knew her parents. She was raised by a nice grey and black tabby queen. At a young age she took an interest in herbs, healing, and the warriors above. She was taken as an apprentice by SnowLark Taking the name CreamPaw. (Random name for the previous med cat) A few moons into her training she was attacked by rouges and earned a scar along her back. Greencough entered the clan one leaf-bare. CreamPaw worked hard and earned her full name, CreamFlight. sadly her mentor died during the outbreak and she has been the lone medicine cat ever sense.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
iiwarriorcatsfan

iiwarriorcatsfan

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 5:32 am

Name: BlazeTail

Looks: Ginger cat with dark stripes along back and tail. Orange eyes. Has a large scar across his nose.

Personality: Happy but serious when he needs to be. Cares about following the warrior code. Enjoys hunting, extremely forgetful...

Extra: Frightened of foxes.

Backstory: Was born a Clan Cat and has lived in his clan happily.

(Sorry if I got anything wrong...)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 7:08 am

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
Name: BlazeTail

Looks: Ginger cat with dark stripes along back and tail. Orange eyes. Has a large scar across his nose.

Personality: Happy but serious when he needs to be. Cares about following the warrior code. Enjoys hunting, extremely forgetful...

Extra: Frightened of foxes.

Backstory: Was born a Clan Cat and has lived in his clan happily.

(Sorry if I got anything wrong...)

No it's perfect! Blazetail better get to Honeyclan, the forest is on fire!
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Admin wrote:
(READ THE RULES BEFORE SIGNING UP)
(Honeyclan is opened but please try to join Whiteclan. They are so alone)

Name: Tigereye

Clan: Flameclan (I hope I can sign up for two different clans...)

Looks: Character Sign-up - Page 3 425ee05f9f9fcb419dbca942c4c281e3

Personality: A Quiet and Shy She-cat. Likes to be on her own

Extra: Known for her Different colour eyes

Backstory: Normal cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:29 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
(READ THE RULES BEFORE SIGNING UP)
(Honeyclan is opened but please try to join Whiteclan. They are so alone)

Name: Tigereye

Clan: Flameclan (I hope I can sign up for two different clans...)

Looks: Character Sign-up - Page 3 425ee05f9f9fcb419dbca942c4c281e3

Personality: A Quiet and Shy She-cat. Likes to be on her own

Extra: Known for her Different colour eyes

Backstory: Normal cat

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Jalynnk29

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:18 pm

[quote="chess303"]Name: Skyheart

Clan: BrookClan

Looks: Silver pelt with white bushy ears and long legs. Lean and graceful and beautiful

Personality: Nice, smart;clever

Extra: Nothing?

Backstory: Unknown

Looks like the 4th cat in that slide
Back to top Go down
Owlheart

Owlheart

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Owlheart, she-cat FireClan warrior, 14 moons, dark brown with black stripes, Kind, caring, loyal, humble, brave, and smart
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 8:32 am

Jalynnk29 wrote:
chess303 wrote:
Name: Skyheart

Clan: BrookClan

Looks: Silver pelt with white bushy ears and long legs. Lean and graceful and beautiful

Personality: Nice, smart;clever

Extra: Nothing?

Backstory: Unknown

Looks like the 4th cat in that slide

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Character Sign-up - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Sign-up