Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Killer House RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who do you want to be the killer?
Strawberry
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Mint
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Your Oc (PM Admin to ask for your Oc to be the killer)
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6
 

AuthorMessage
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:46 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
The phone rings and Mint picks it up "Hello? Oh Hi Lemon! Are you-....Uh huh.....Uh huh....Oh.....okay....sure I will tell strawberry.....Yeah....See you" he hangs up and walks over to strawberry "Your brother isn't coming" he says. "Aww.........That's too bad" she sighs

Pigeon eats the doritio before looking about "Wha? What happened?"

"Oh nothing. Strawberry's big brother, Lemon, isn't coming because he forgot he had a lot of stuff to do..." he sighs "Too bad...Lemon is awesome!"


"Oh..."

"He has all these cool powers and stuff!"

"He does?"

Then, there was a knock at the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:47 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
The phone rings and Mint picks it up "Hello? Oh Hi Lemon! Are you-....Uh huh.....Uh huh....Oh.....okay....sure I will tell strawberry.....Yeah....See you" he hangs up and walks over to strawberry "Your brother isn't coming" he says. "Aww.........That's too bad" she sighs

Pigeon eats the doritio before looking about "Wha? What happened?"

"Oh nothing. Strawberry's big brother, Lemon, isn't coming because he forgot he had a lot of stuff to do..." he sighs "Too bad...Lemon is awesome!"


"Oh..."

"He has all these cool powers and stuff!"

"He does?"

Then, there was a knock at the door.

Piegon perked he's ears up at the sudden noise

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 pm

"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:49 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
The phone rings and Mint picks it up "Hello? Oh Hi Lemon! Are you-....Uh huh.....Uh huh....Oh.....okay....sure I will tell strawberry.....Yeah....See you" he hangs up and walks over to strawberry "Your brother isn't coming" he says. "Aww.........That's too bad" she sighs

Pigeon eats the doritio before looking about "Wha? What happened?"

"Oh nothing. Strawberry's big brother, Lemon, isn't coming because he forgot he had a lot of stuff to do..." he sighs "Too bad...Lemon is awesome!"


"Oh..."

"He has all these cool powers and stuff!"

"He does?"

The knocking increased in noise. This character obviously wasn't very patient.

Then, there was a knock at the door.

Piegon perked he's ears up at the sudden noise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:50 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:52 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:59 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:59 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

(i don't think you can do that o.o)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:00 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

Strawberry sits up and walks over skipping and opens the door "Welcome!" she chirps
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

Strawberry sits up and walks over skipping and opens the door "Welcome!" she chirps

Pigeon stared at the visitor

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:12 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

Strawberry sits up and walks over skipping and opens the door "Welcome!" she chirps

Pigeon stared at the visitor

The visitor was a large, dark furred cat. "Greetings" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:14 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

Strawberry sits up and walks over skipping and opens the door "Welcome!" she chirps

Pigeon stared at the visitor

The visitor was a large, dark furred cat. "Greetings" he meowed.

"GREETINGS TO YOU TOO!" she purrs as she hugs him
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

Strawberry sits up and walks over skipping and opens the door "Welcome!" she chirps

Pigeon stared at the visitor

The visitor was a large, dark furred cat. "Greetings" he meowed.

"GREETINGS TO YOU TOO!" she purrs as she hugs him

Pigeon rolls he's eyes

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iiwarriorcatsfan

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2016-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:16 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

Strawberry sits up and walks over skipping and opens the door "Welcome!" she chirps

Pigeon stared at the visitor

The visitor was a large, dark furred cat. "Greetings" he meowed.

"GREETINGS TO YOU TOO!" she purrs as she hugs him

Pigeon rolls he's eyes

Fur bristling, he went to sit down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:17 pm

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
"You have more guests..." Piegon turned to Strawberry

The knocking grew louder. He was obviously impatient.

Pigeon growled at this unknown guest.

Then there was a sigh of annoyance at the door. Minutes later large claws shot through the door. (I hope that wasn't expensive... :O)

Strawberry sits up and walks over skipping and opens the door "Welcome!" she chirps

Pigeon stared at the visitor

The visitor was a large, dark furred cat. "Greetings" he meowed.

"GREETINGS TO YOU TOO!" she purrs as she hugs him

Pigeon rolls he's eyes

Fur bristling, he went to sit down.

Pigeon snarls at the visitor

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Mint hits Pigeon's head "No snarling"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Mint hits Pigeon's head "No snarling"

"Ow.."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jacksepticeyedaboss

avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2016-08-08
Age : 13
Location : Honeyclan camp

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Mint hits Pigeon's head "No snarling"

Pigeon was silent

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KDWolf



Posts : 309
Join date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:12 pm

Name: Echo
Age: 28 months
Gender: Female
Looks: Gray cat with black ears and white ear tufts. She has a black spot on her eye. Her chest is white. Her belly and legs are black. Her back is striped black and orange. Her tail is tipped with white and black and her tail is striped orange. Her eyes and a dark green.
Personality: Smarty, loud, sick sense of humor, selfish, coward, umm.... I CAN'T THINK OF ANY GOOD TRAITS SHE HAS!! I'll come up with them through out the RP
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://creepypasta-rp.forumotion.com/
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:46 am

iiwarriorcatsfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Welcome to the Killer House.....Weird Two strange colored cats invited your oc to their house for some tea along with some other ocs.

~Rules~
You can only have up to 2 characters
Normal Colored Cats only with no powers
No Mary Sues or Perfect Ocs
No Leaving the house intill I say you can
Killing is allowed but the owner of the oc has to agree.
Romance is allowed (Drama would be great)
No going (My character isn't the killer or going my character is the killer) it's suppose to be a secret and a surprise.

~My Characters~
Name: Strawberry
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Looks: Pink she-cat with a purple chest and red eyes. She wears a necklace with a ruby on it.
Personality: Unknown  

Name: Mint
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Looks: Light Green Tom with a dark green chest and lime green.
Personality: Unknown

Name: Pain
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Looks: Black cat with purple eyes. Wears boots made of torn up leaves. They seem to have large Claws attached to them... Could have belonged to a large animal.
Personality: Serious, Mysterious, Strange.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Welcome to the Killer House.....Weird Two strange colored cats invited your oc to their house for some tea along with some other ocs.

~Rules~
You can only have up to 2 characters
Normal Colored Cats only with no powers
No Mary Sues or Perfect Ocs
No Leaving the house intill I say you can
Killing is allowed but the owner of the oc has to agree.
Romance is allowed (Drama would be great)
No going (My character isn't the killer or going my character is the killer) it's suppose to be a secret and a surprise.

~My Characters~
Name: Strawberry
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Looks: Pink she-cat with a purple chest and red eyes. She wears a necklace with a ruby on it.
Personality: Unknown  

Name: Mint
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Looks: Light Green Tom with a dark green chest and lime green.
Personality: Unknown

~My Characters~
Name: Rose
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Looks: Somali Cat breed
Personality: Sly, Untrusting, Has the urge for blood.

Name: Grim
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Looks: Bombay Cat breed
Personality: Trusting, Loyal, Funny, Will kill if needed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:32 pm

ChanelRoleplayer wrote:
Admin wrote:
Welcome to the Killer House.....Weird Two strange colored cats invited your oc to their house for some tea along with some other ocs.

~Rules~
You can only have up to 2 characters
Normal Colored Cats only with no powers
No Mary Sues or Perfect Ocs
No Leaving the house intill I say you can
Killing is allowed but the owner of the oc has to agree.
Romance is allowed (Drama would be great)
No going (My character isn't the killer or going my character is the killer) it's suppose to be a secret and a surprise.

~My Characters~
Name: Strawberry
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Looks: Pink she-cat with a purple chest and red eyes. She wears a necklace with a ruby on it.
Personality: Unknown  

Name: Mint
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Looks: Light Green Tom with a dark green chest and lime green.
Personality: Unknown

~My Characters~
Name: Rose
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Looks: Somali Cat breed
Personality: Sly, Untrusting, Has the urge for blood.

Name: Grim
Age: Unknown
Gender: Male
Looks: Bombay Cat breed
Personality: Trusting, Loyal, Funny, Will kill if needed to.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Killer House RP   

Back to top Go down
 
Killer House RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» ? Green House? COld frames?
» help! christmas light in hoop house
» Hoop house question..
» Theo, Norwegian Forest house cat, Nottingham
» use Mel's mix for re-potting house plants?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes and Leaves :: Extra Stuff :: Small Roleplays-
Jump to: