Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground

Go down 
+3
EllaBellaLou
Shinyrobin122
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 8:31 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ratface wastes no time to tackle him and presses the side of Icarus's face to the ground "Who are you??" he growls

"Can't... Really talk with my head like this..." He growled, trying to kick ratface off of him.

Ratface doesn't move "You seem fine saying that...."

"Get off... Of me and I'll talk..."

Ratface snarls but gets off.

Icarus gets up, ears back. "I've heard that one of your... Kits... Went missing a couple days ago..."

"And..?"

"Well, I'm proposing a offer..." He said, smirking.

"If you are saying what I think you are saying......I will snap your neck and follow your scent trail to it" Ratface snarls
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ratface wastes no time to tackle him and presses the side of Icarus's face to the ground "Who are you??" he growls

"Can't... Really talk with my head like this..." He growled, trying to kick ratface off of him.

Icarus gets up, ears back. "I've heard that one of your... Kits... Went missing a couple days ago..."

"And..?"

"If you are saying what I think you are saying......I will snap your neck and follow your scent trail to it" Ratface snarls

He shook his head. "I found him wailing for food and water. I merely gave him that. Besides, I covered my trail. And isn't it against your code to kill?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"And..?"

He shook his head. "I found him wailing for food and water. I merely gave him that. Besides, I covered my trail. And isn't it against your code to kill?"

"I hate being a clan cat and fo-" Ratface starts to growl but Leopardfall cuffs his ears. "What do you want?" Leopardfall asks
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"And..?"

"I hate being a clan cat and fo-" Ratface starts to growl but Leopardfall cuffs his ears. "What do you want?" Leopardfall asks

He licks his chomps. "Prey. Hunt for me for a moon and I'll give him back."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:26 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"And..?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN'T-" Leopardfall cuffs Ratface again. "Redstar will have to make the decision..." Leopardfall hisses glaring at Ratface
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"And..?"

"OF COURSE YOU CAN'T-" Leopardfall cuffs Ratface again. "Redstar will have to make the decision..." Leopardfall hisses glaring at Ratface

He nodded. "Tell him that he only has at least 2 days. If he doesn't tell me his decision by then... Let's just say I'm not bound to any rules..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:23 am

Ratface growls, but Leopardfall nods
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Admin wrote:

"Also, you might want to keep your little dog under control. He could cause quite the trouble..." He said, walking away in the opposite direction of his den just in case.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Also, you might want to keep your little dog under control. He could cause quite the trouble..." He said, walking away in the opposite direction of his den just in case.

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

"Maybe put a collar on him just in case..." He sneered as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:30 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

"I will show you!!!!" Ratface yowls and crashes into him. "RATFACE NO!" Leopardfall yelps. Ratface digs his teeth into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

"I will show you!!!!" Ratface yowls and crashes into him. "RATFACE NO!" Leopardfall yelps. Ratface digs his teeth into his neck.

He growled at ratface, falling down. "Heh... If ya kill me... You might as well killed owlkit yourself... I have friends who will do it for me if I die..." He hissed, claws unsheathed. "Just as I said... You may be strong... But not very smart... Your friend here seems to get it..." He said, pointing to leopardfall with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:42 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

He growled at ratface, falling down. "Heh... If ya kill me... You might as well killed owlkit yourself... I have friends who will do it for me if I die..." He hissed, claws unsheathed. "Just as I said... You may be strong... But not very smart... Your friend here seems to get it..." He said, pointing to leopardfall with his tail.

"I don't care.....I will not let my pride be knocked down by you...." he hisses. He bites down harder, about to snap his throat but Leopardfall runs over and hooked her claws onto Ratface's pelt and drags him off. Ratface turns on Leopardfall, hissing. "Ratface stop it.....Your not a rogue anymore, remember that" Leopardfall says calmly "You will be kicked out of the clan if you kill this cat. Chose your side....". "Grrr...Fine..." Ratface growls.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:46 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

"I don't care.....I will not let my pride be knocked down by you...." he hisses. He bites down harder, about to snap his throat but Leopardfall runs over and hooked her claws onto Ratface's pelt and drags him off. Ratface turns on Leopardfall, hissing. "Ratface stop it.....Your not a rogue anymore, remember that" Leopardfall says calmly "You will be kicked out of the clan if you kill this cat. Chose your side....". "Grrr...Fine..." Ratface growls.

Icarus smirked, trying to not show how much pain he was in. "Well then, I must get going. See ya Dogface!" He said, walking away. "By the way, if ya wanna know who's probably gonna kill poor little owlkit, name Icarus."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

Icarus smirked, trying to not show how much pain he was in. "Well then, I must get going. See ya Dogface!" He said, walking away. "By the way, if ya wanna know who's probably gonna kill poor little owlkit, name Icarus."

Owlkit's scent drifts to his nose. Owlkit saw what happened
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 7:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

He looked around for owlkit, slightly panicking. He soon managed to follow his scent, finding him
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:22 pm

[quote="Shinyrobin122"]
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

Icarus smirked, trying to not show how much pain he was in. "Well then, I must get going. See ya Dogface!" He said, walking away. "By the way, if ya wanna know who's probably gonna kill poor little owlkit, name Icaru

He looked around for owlkit, slightly panicking. He soon managed to follow his scent, finding him

Owlkit was trying to climb a log
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

Icarus smirked, trying to not show how much pain he was in. "Well then, I must get going. See ya Dogface!" He said, walking away. "By the way, if ya wanna know who's probably gonna kill poor little owlkit, name Icaru

He picked him up, and placed him on top of the log, smiling. He hoped that owlkit didn't hear it, and was just playing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

He picked him up, and placed him on top of the log, smiling. He hoped that owlkit didn't hear it, and was just playing.

Owlkit has tears in his eyes "Why??I thought you were my friend.....You lied to me! And your going to kill me if Flameclan doesn't give you what you want!"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"DOG?!" Ratface yowls

Owlkit has tears in his eyes "Why??I thought you were my friend.....You lied to me! And your going to kill me if Flameclan doesn't give you what you want!"

Icarus cocked his head, and tried to look confused. "Owlkit? I-I would never do that... Perhaps it was a dark forest cat trying to trick you?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:58 pm

"Liar!! Stop this and tell the truth!" Owlkit yells
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Admin wrote:

He tried to look hurt, and took a step back. "I-I... Owlkit... I am telling the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He tried to look hurt, and took a step back. "I-I... Owlkit... I am telling the truth..."

"No you are not.........!" Owlkit says trying to run
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"O-owlkit!" He yelped, trying to keep the act up for as long as he could. He tried to give chase, and continue to look 'panicked'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:06 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"O-owlkit!" He yelped, trying to keep the act up for as long as he could. He tried to give chase, and continue to look 'panicked'

"Get away from me!" Owlkit yelps and scratches his nose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next