Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground

Go down 
+3
EllaBellaLou
Shinyrobin122
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinyrobin122

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:42 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"True but why should I trust the rogue that stole one of my clan's kits for prey?" Redstar asks

"As I told leopard fall, if ya want proof, go to my den. Ratface's scent and mine will be there, along with my blood. I believe that'll convince you."

"I overheard that and already sent warriors there" Redstar states

He nodded. "Thank you then." He said, dipping his head down.

Ratface glares at you with his mouth pulled back in a snarl

Icarus looked at him, sticking his tongue out at him.

A weird brown tabby she-cat with really short legs, walks over to Redstar and he bends down and she whispers in his ear. He nods and she walks away. "Tinylegs told me that, her and her patrol did find everything you described in your den" Redstar says.

He nodded. "Do you wish anymore proof?" He asked, cocking his head.

"Do you have more?" Redstar asks.

"What ratface is saying I was going to steal another kit. Why would I do it in daylight as I said before? At least what I would've done if I was going to steal another one is that I would the moon until my prey ran out, then after a couple of days go at night and steal one. Not right after I stole one in daylight. Every cat and their kits could've told it was me."

Redstar looks at Leopardfall, worriedly and walks over to her and whispers something in her ear. She looks at him with hope in her eyes. Redstar flicks his tail and says "Come with me into my den, rogue". He walks into his den

Icarus sighed, then nodded. He follows him into the den, sitting down at the entrance.

"I believe you but I couldn't say that in front of Leopardfall...." Redstar sighs

Icarus nodded. "Thank you for believing me..." He said. "So what's gonna happen to ratface?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:46 am

"I am not sure but no matter what, I wont let Leopardfall hear about this. You better not say a word about this to her. She is mentally unstable, I am not saying she would hurt anyone but she might hurt herself....." Redstar says.
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:51 am

Admin wrote:
"I am not sure but no matter what, I wont let Leopardfall hear about this. You better not say a word about this to her. She is mentally unstable, I am not saying she would hurt anyone but she might hurt herself....." Redstar says.

"I won't." He promised, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:53 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Both Leopardfall and Ratface had a terrible life before I found them and they were both affected by it.....Leopardfall is mentally unstable and Ratface is violent...." he sighs "I almost feel like their father.....It pains me to see them like this"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Both Leopardfall and Ratface had a terrible life before I found them and they were both affected by it.....Leopardfall is mentally unstable and Ratface is violent...." he sighs "I almost feel like their father.....It pains me to see them like this"  

Icarus continued to nod, wondering why he was telling him this.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 1:05 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Heh sorry....I got carried away...." Redstar chuckles
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 10:59 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Icarus chuckled with him faking a smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Icarus chuckled with him faking a smile.

"You may go"
Back to top Go down
EllaBellaLou

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:19 am

Cloudrobin stalked a mouse not that far away from where they stood, but she shook away the thought of eavesdropping and pounced. The mouse tried to scuttle away, but Cloudrobin was too fast for it. She swiped at it before it could get away. She picked it up and dug a hole, before dropping it in and covering it up again for later.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:23 am

EllaBellaLou wrote:
Cloudrobin stalked a mouse not that far away from where they stood, but she shook away the thought of eavesdropping and pounced. The mouse tried to scuttle away, but Cloudrobin was too fast for it. She swiped at it before it could get away. She picked it up and dug a hole, before dropping it in and covering it up again for later.

"Great Catch!" Featherspirit says walking over to Cloudrobin. She has a fat vole in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
EllaBellaLou

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:34 pm

"Thanks," She mews quietly to Featherspirit, though her mouse was scrawny compared to Featherspirit's vole. "You have a good vole there." She remarks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:04 pm

EllaBellaLou wrote:
"Thanks," She mews quietly to Featherspirit, though her mouse was scrawny compared to Featherspirit's vole. "You have a good vole there." She remarks.

"It was really easy though....It was too fat to get away...." Featherspirit shrugs
Back to top Go down
EllaBellaLou

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:07 am

Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"It was really easy though....It was too fat to get away...." Featherspirit shrugs

"This mouse was too old and sleepy it could barely move," She poked the mouse. "That vole looks fat enough to feed the whole nursery and the elders all together!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:15 am

EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"This mouse was too old and sleepy it could barely move," She poked the mouse. "That vole looks fat enough to feed the whole nursery and the elders all together!"

"Though we don't have any elders.....Though you right about the nursery, my kits will love this!" Featherspirit says happily
Back to top Go down
EllaBellaLou

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:05 am

Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"Though we don't have any elders.....Though you right about the nursery, my kits will love this!" Featherspirit says happily

She sighed. "Yeah.. they will.." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 6:27 pm

EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
EllaBellaLou

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:26 am

Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

"Hm?" She looked up. "Oh, nothing. I'm going back to camp now," She turned and started padding away. But she looked back and said; "You want to come? You do need to feed your.." She broke off, looking at her paws.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 7:32 am

EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

"Hm?" She looked up. "Oh, nothing. I'm going back to camp now," She turned and started padding away. But she looked back and said; "You want to come? You do need to feed your.." She broke off, looking at her paws.

"Yeah I will come" she picks up her vole and follows
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

Tigereye rushed over "Did you hear the news?" she asked
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

"Honeyclan is on fire"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:50 pm

jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

"I saw"
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

"I saw"[/quote

"Um... Do you think they'll survive?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

"I saw"[/quote

"Meh.."
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 12:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:
Admin wrote:
EllaBellaLou wrote:

"What's wrong?"

"I saw"[/quote

"Meh.."

"Even though they our are enemies ... I don't want them to die."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 pm

"Maybe Redstar will attack"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next