Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives

Go down 
+2
jacksepticeyedaboss
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Admin wrote:
jacksepticeyedaboss wrote:
Admin wrote:
(EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Jk.)

"What?"

"Bees." Troutsplash raced to the beehive and kicked in over onto Feathersprits face  "Enjoy."

*it

(That was kinda stupid XD Troutsplash just threw one of the important recourses for Honeyclan)

"W-What??" she looks confused but then she starts yowling as they start to sting her.

(Ik I wasn't thinking straight XD)

She widened her eyes "Mouse brain... I just." she let out a growl of frustration

(Oh well it'll come back XD)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
(EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Jk.)

"What?"

"Bees." Troutsplash raced to the beehive and kicked in over onto Feathersprits face  "Enjoy."

*it

(That was kinda stupid XD Troutsplash just threw one of the important recourses for Honeyclan)

"W-What??" she looks confused but then she starts yowling as they start to sting her.

She widened her eyes "Mouse brain... I just." she let out a growl of frustration

Featherspirit runs off. The bee hive is destroyed.
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

"Mouse dung!" she screams Picking up the hive trying to put it back on the tree, but fails. "Atleast we have another hive..." she sighs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

"Mouse dung!" she screams  Picking up the hive trying to put it back on the tree, but fails. "Atleast we have another hive..." she sighs

A bee comes and stings her nose.
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

"Mouse dung!" she screams  Picking up the hive trying to put it back on the tree, but fails. "Atleast we have another hive..." she sighs

"MOUSE DUNG!" she runs off trying to get away from the bees looking at the other bee hive "Oh thank starclan we still have another one."

(Sorry I am quite stupid XD)
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

"MOUSE DUNG!" she runs off trying to get away from the bees looking at the other bee hive "Oh thank starclan we still have another one."

(It's fine but don't go around throwing bee hives)

(Didn't know they used the beehives. Oh yeah it's called Honey clan o.o God dangit XD)

She padded back into camp "Stupid Flameclan..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

(Didn't know they used the beehives. Oh yeah it's called Honey clan o.o God dangit XD)

(Ima gonna tell Sparkstar! XD )

It starts to rain
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

It starts to rain

(nuhhh it'll come back XD)

"Ugh..." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

It starts to rain

"Ugh..." she sighed

Lightning strikes a tree and lights it
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:27 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"What?"

*it

It starts to rain

"Ugh..." she sighed

Lightning strikes a tree and lights it

"What the!" she yelped "FIRE!!!!" She yowled across the camp

(ahh so sorry about the hive. it'll come back right?)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:29 pm

(Depends on what the bees do)

Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Admin wrote:

(So sowwy Sad Atleast we have 1 beehive or more)

"EVACUATE!" She yowled
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Admin wrote:

(So sowwy Sad  Atleast we have 1 beehive or more)

"EVACUATE!" She yowled

(Yeah. And don't rp about the fire here. Go to the camp and wait for someone to come online)
Back to top Go down
CreamFlight13

CreamFlight13

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 1:33 am

CreamFlight was walking around the forest searching for herbs. The she-cats ears twitched as she could have sworn she heard battle yowling. "What in the name of Starclan?" She pondered outloud. The she-cat stalked forward trying to pinpoint the sound.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 7:52 am

CreamFlight13 wrote:
CreamFlight was walking around the forest searching for herbs. The she-cats ears twitched as she could have sworn she heard battle yowling. "What in the name of Starclan?" She pondered outloud. The she-cat stalked forward trying to pinpoint the sound.

Featherspirit ,a Flameclan Warrior, runs past yelling "Fire!"
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:08 pm

Admin wrote:
CreamFlight13 wrote:

Featherspirit ,a Flameclan Warrior, runs past yelling "Fire!"

"What the!?"
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 3:08 pm

"What are you doing! There is a fire!" she yowled. Rushing past the med-cat
Back to top Go down
CreamFlight13

CreamFlight13

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 5:54 pm

"huh? Oh no my herbs!" She exclaimed glancing back at the camp seeing the clan racing out. "Uh" She pondered then turn tailed and ran.
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 7:39 am

CreamFlight13 wrote:
"huh? Oh no my herbs!" She exclaimed glancing back at the camp seeing the clan racing out. "Uh" She pondered then turn tailed and ran.

"Forget the herbs!" she screamed "You'll be like a burnt mouse! RUN!"
Back to top Go down
CreamFlight13

CreamFlight13

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:10 pm

"Right!" She pushed on racing past trees and bushes.
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 1:41 pm

CreamFlight13 wrote:
"Right!" She pushed on racing past trees and bushes.

"We GOT to evacuate everyone" she panted
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 2:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Featherspirit glares and bristles

"Well?" Troutsplash growled glaring at the Flameclan she cat
Back to top Go down
CreamFlight13

CreamFlight13

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 2:32 pm

She glanced around. "Everyone get as far away from the trees as possible!" She yowled, then turned glaring at the flameclan cat.
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 2:34 pm

CreamFlight13 wrote:
She glanced around. "Everyone get as far away from the trees as possible!" She yowled, then turned glaring at the flameclan cat.

"I hope everything will be ok." The Honeyclan Deputy panicked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 2:36 pm

CreamFlight13 wrote:

"I hope everything will be ok." The Honeyclan Deputy panicked

(Honeyclan should stay in the abandoned cave)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives   Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeyclan Forest And Bee Hives
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next