Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Cat List

Go down 
+11
cleopuppy111
chess303
Shrieky4
MoonFlare427-evil-
CreamFlight13
Frozen_Pheonix
GalaxyFluff
jacksepticeyedaboss
KDWolf
-TheWarriorGamer-
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Honeyclan

Leader: Sparkstar
Deputy: Troutsplash
Medicine Cat: Creamflight
Medicine Cat App:Moonpaw
Flameclan

Leader: Redstar
Deputy: Featherspirit
Medicine Cat: Lightsky
Medicine Cat Apprentice:(Open)

Whiteclan

Leader: Sunstar
Deputy: Stormclaw
Medicine Cat: Deertail
Medicine Cat App: Tinypaw

Brookclan

Leader: Streamstar
Deputy: Oakfang
Medicine Cat: Duskfall
Medicine Cat App: Spottedpaw and Lostleg

Snapclan

Leader: Flint

If you want a high role like this, reply and fill this out

How much will you be on:

Sample of your Rp:

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible:

Your Character:

What Clan and Rank:

Last edited by Admin on Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
-TheWarriorGamer-

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:50 am

How much will you be on: at least 4 times a week, but probably more, mostly in the evening

Sample of your Rp: Sparkfluff (or if I'm lucky, Sparkstar) raced through the forest, breathing heavily. The large, lumbering creature was almost here. She had to warn the Clan. She stopped suddenly, a large wall of bramble ahead of her. The black-and-white creature was almost here. She turned around just in time to see a badger lumber through the undergrowth, snarling with it's vicious teeth and glaring at her with it's beady eyes. It lifted it's paw, it's sharp claws pointed towards her and got ready to strike.

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes

Your Character: Sparkfluff
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:52 am

-TheWarriorGamer- wrote:
How much will you be on: at least 4 times a week, but probably more, mostly in the evening

Sample of your Rp: Sparkfluff (or if I'm lucky, Sparkstar) raced through the forest, breathing heavily. The large, lumbering creature was almost here. She had to warn the Clan. She stopped suddenly, a large wall of bramble ahead of her. The black-and-white creature was almost here. She turned around just in time to see a badger lumber through the undergrowth, snarling with it's vicious teeth and glaring at her with it's beady eyes. It lifted it's paw, it's sharp claws pointed towards her and got ready to strike.

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yes

Your Character: Sparkfluff

Wow! Perfect! You got it!
Back to top Go down
KDWolf

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 am

How much will you be on:
As often as I can be. I have Fri. Sat. and Sun. off. So I'll be on those days more than the others.
Sample of your Rp:
Brookfall plunged into the water as a fish swam by. By the time she came back out it was a bit further downstream. She had a nice sized fish in her mouth. She took in the smell of the fish making her purr. Though she knew this was most likely not going to be hers. She returned to camp the fish clamped in her jaws.
Yes
Your Character:
Brookfall or (the point of this) Brookstar.

A bit extra:
Clan: Brookclan

Notes:
Realizes that my prefix is the same as the clan's: I am willing to change it to Stream or River if need. I just liked the sound of Brookfall.
As you can tell yep! I'll join!
Back to top Go down
http://creepypasta-rp.forumotion.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:14 am

KDWolf wrote:
How much will you be on:
As often as I can be. I have Fri. Sat. and Sun. off. So I'll be on those days more than the others.
Sample of your Rp:
Brookfall plunged into the water as a fish swam by. By the time she came back out it was a bit further downstream. She had a nice sized fish in her mouth. She took in the smell of the fish making her purr. Though she knew this was most likely not going to be hers. She returned to camp the fish clamped in her jaws.
Yes
Your Character:
Brookfall or (the point of this) Brookstar.

A bit extra:
Clan: Brookclan

Notes:
Realizes that my prefix is the same as the clan's: I am willing to change it to Stream or River if need. I just liked the sound of Brookfall.
As you can tell yep! I'll join!

Accepted but yeah it would be better if you changed the prefix. And you still need to do the normal sign-up for her too
Back to top Go down
jacksepticeyedaboss

jacksepticeyedaboss

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:31 am

How much will you be on: I'll try to be as active as possible

Sample of your Rp: Troutsplash panted as she ran towards the cave. The Flameclan cats were close by. She stopped and froze and the water lake." No turning back"... She sighed knowing she cannot swim

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: Yus

Your Character: Troutsplash
(Hoping for Honeyclan deputy)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 10:36 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
GalaxyFluff

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Sample of your RP: Littlewing padded through the forest, his long tail waving from side to side. "I wonder if anyone's out here?" The tom asked himself, he stopped and sat down, admiring the large trees, feeling just a little overwhelmed.

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on as most as possible: Yess

Your character: Littlewing (Hopefully BrookClan Deputy)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:40 pm

GalaxyFluff wrote:

Sample of your RP: Littlewing padded through the forest, his long tail waving from side to side. "I wonder if anyone's out here?" The tom asked himself, he stopped and sat down, admiring the large trees, feeling just a little overwhelmed.

Do you promise to follow the rules and be on as most as possible: Yess

Your character: Littlewing (Hopefully BrookClan Deputy)

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Frozen_Pheonix

Frozen_Pheonix

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:18 pm

How much i'll be on: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll most likely get on around 3:30 ish, and get off at around 9:45.

RP sample: SunStripe ran after the fast squirrel, ignoring the pain in his back leg. Suddenly, he pounced, and with one swift bite he caught it. He was fairly proud of himself, he had been chasing the squirrel for awhile, and it was pretty hard to catch. "Just another victory for me, the great SunStripe!" he said happily

(I hope it's good, i haven't had much practice in awhile affraid )
Promise to follow the rules and be on as much as possible: I promise.

Character: SunStripe, hopefully SunStar!

Clan: Whiteclan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 6:31 am

Frozen_Pheonix wrote:
How much i'll be on: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'll most likely get on around 3:30 ish, and get off at around 9:45.

RP sample: SunStripe ran after the fast squirrel, ignoring the pain in his back leg. Suddenly, he pounced, and with one swift bite he caught it. He was fairly proud of himself, he had been chasing the squirrel for awhile, and it was pretty hard to catch. "Just another victory for me, the great SunStripe!" he said happily

(I hope it's good, i haven't had much practice in awhile  affraid )
Promise to follow the rules and be on as much as possible: I promise.

Character: SunStripe, hopefully SunStar!

Clan: Whiteclan

Accepted
Back to top Go down
KDWolf

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 4:10 pm

How much will you be on:
As often as posible
Sample of your Rp:
Streamstar, Oakfang and Duskfall where all sitting in a circule in the nursery with Oakfang's kits.
They laughed watching the kits play. Though Spottedkit was instead watching Oakfang. Oakfang nudge her to play with the others.
Yesh!
Your Character:
Duskfall
What Clan and Rank:
Brookclan. Med' cat.
Back to top Go down
http://creepypasta-rp.forumotion.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 5:31 pm

KDWolf wrote:
How much will you be on:
As often as posible
Sample of your Rp:
Streamstar, Oakfang and Duskfall where all sitting in a circule in the nursery with Oakfang's kits.
They laughed watching the kits play. Though Spottedkit was instead watching Oakfang. Oakfang nudge her to play with the others.
Yesh!
Your Character:
Duskfall
What Clan and Rank:
Brookclan. Med' cat.

Accepted and yeah Spottedkit doesn't trust Oakfang one bit.
Back to top Go down
CreamFlight13

CreamFlight13

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm

How much will you be on: As much as possible but I will be on more on the weekends.
Sample of rp:
The cream coloured She crouched low, her gaze fixed on the mouse. she slid forward silently, she pounced killing the mouse with a quick bite to the spine. "Thank you for this prey" She prayed silently.
Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: I do!
Your character: CreamFlight
What clan and rank: HoneyClan, Med Cat.

Hope it was good!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:04 pm

CreamFlight13 wrote:
How much will you be on: As much as possible but I will be on more on the weekends.
Sample of rp:
The cream coloured She crouched low, her gaze fixed on the mouse. she slid forward silently, she pounced killing the mouse with a quick bite to the spine. "Thank you for this prey" She prayed silently.
Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: I do!
Your character: CreamFlight
What clan and rank: HoneyClan, Med Cat.

Hope it was good!
Perfect now you just need to fill out the sign-up for Creamflight and your good to go!
Back to top Go down
MoonFlare427-evil-

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Honeyclan

Flameclan

Medicine Cat: (Open)

Whiteclan

Deputy: (Open)

Brookclan

Snapclan

How much will you be on: Every. Single. Freaking. Day.

Sample of your Rp: Moonsong padded through the empty forest, watching for any prey to take back to the clan. The kits need to be feed, as well as the queens and elders. She sighed, looking up at the sky. "I doubt any prey will be out today." The wind rushed through the leaves, as if an reply. Dark clouds filled the sky, promising a rain, maybe a snow. It was almost leafbare. This was the time that the clan would need prey, but there was none. Suddenly, she heard a rustle to her right. Instinctively falling into a hunters crouch, she started stalking it. It smell like a rabbit, and her jaws started to water, but she reminded herself that it was for the clan, not her. The others need to be fed first, no matter how hungry she was. She slowly crept towards the rabbit, ready to pounce as soon as possible. Moving slowly, trying to not rustle the leaves on the bushes. She saw a flash of white fur, and breathed in the scent. Suddenly, the wind changed, sending her scent towards the rabbit, whitch stiffened and stopped, ready to run. "Foxdung!" She cursed, and pounced, landing on the rabbit, and killed it with a bite to the neck. (Is that long enough?)
Do you promise to follow the rules and be on the most as possible: yeah!

Your Character: Moonsong

What Clan and Rank: Whiteclan, warrior
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:39 pm

MoonFlare427-evil- wrote:
Admin wrote:
Honeyclan

Flameclan

Whiteclan

Brookclan

Snapclan

Sample of your Rp: Moonsong padded through the empty forest, watching for any prey to take back to the clan. The kits need to be feed, as well as the queens and elders. She sighed, looking up at the sky. "I doubt any prey will be out today." The wind rushed through the leaves, as if an reply. Dark clouds filled the sky, promising a rain, maybe a snow. It was almost leafbare. This was the time that the clan would need prey, but there was none. Suddenly, she heard a rustle to her right. Instinctively falling into a hunters crouch, she started stalking it. It smell like a rabbit, and her jaws started to water, but she reminded herself that it was for the clan, not her. The others need to be fed first, no matter how hungry she was. She slowly crept towards the rabbit, ready to pounce as soon as possible. Moving slowly, trying to not rustle the leaves on the bushes. She saw a flash of white fur, and breathed in the scent. Suddenly, the wind changed, sending her scent towards the rabbit, whitch stiffened and stopped, ready to run. "Foxdung!" She cursed, and pounced, landing on the rabbit, and killed it with a bite to the neck. (Is that long enough?)

Accepted but what rank?
Back to top Go down
Shrieky4

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:16 pm

How much will you be on:
I'll try to be on at least 5 days a week :3

Sample of your Rp: (I used an old RP example from another RP, since I literally got like four hours of sleep last night (My brother and his friends forced me to watch the conjuring and I couldn't sleep all night... Ha, ha... I know, I'm such a wimp... :p) and can't really concentrate well enough to make an example that's better than this one...)
Greeneyes trotted down the dust filled streets of Carnelian Village at a moderate pace. Her silky brown striped fur rippled in the wind as she walked. Once she got to her and her sister Frost's old, run down cottage that was filled with pestilence and mildew, she carefully opened the door and stepped in. There was a eerie silence in the house and she didn't like it. "Frost?" She called. There was no reply, her younger sister should of been home by now. "Maybe she's just out gawking at that gray tabby that she seems to have a liking to" she thought, "No... that can't be it... she promised that she'd be home by now." she then sighed, as she walked over to their old, termite infested table. There was a small note on the table. "Out shopping, be back later" said the note. She sighed with relief, knowing that her sister was alright, but gritted her teeth with rage, knowing that she had broken her promise.

Yep! :3

Your Character:
Stormclaw

What Clan and Rank:
Whiteclan's deputy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Shrieky4 wrote:

How much will you be on:

Sample of your Rp: (I used an old RP example from another RP, since I literally got like four hours of sleep last night (My brother and his friends forced me to watch the conjuring and I couldn't sleep all night... Ha, ha... I know, I'm such a wimp... :p) and can't really concentrate well enough to make an example  that's better than this one...)
Greeneyes trotted down the dust filled streets of Carnelian Village at a moderate pace. Her silky brown striped fur rippled in the wind as she walked. Once she got to her and her sister Frost's old, run down cottage that was filled with pestilence and mildew, she carefully opened the door and stepped in. There was a eerie silence in the house and she didn't like it. "Frost?" She called. There was no reply, her younger sister should of been home by now. "Maybe she's just out gawking at that gray tabby that she seems to have a liking to" she thought, "No... that can't be it... she promised that she'd be home by now." she then sighed, as she walked over to their old, termite infested table. There was a small note on the table. "Out shopping, be back later" said the note. She sighed with relief, knowing that her sister was alright, but gritted her teeth with rage, knowing that she had broken her promise.

Your Character:
Stormclaw

What Clan and Rank:
Whiteclan's deputy

Accepted
Back to top Go down
MoonFlare427-evil-

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Honeyclan

Flameclan

Whiteclan

Brookclan

Snapclan

Accepted but what rank?
It says. Whiteclan. Warrior
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:45 am

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Honeyclan

Flameclan

Whiteclan

Brookclan

Snapclan

Accepted but what rank?
It says. Whiteclan. Warrior

No what rank do you want?
Back to top Go down
Shrieky4

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 7:57 pm

Shrieky4 wrote:

How much will you be on:

Sample of your Rp: (I used an old RP example from another RP, since I literally got like four hours of sleep last night (My brother and his friends forced me to watch the conjuring and I couldn't sleep all night... Ha, ha... I know, I'm such a wimp... :p) and can't really concentrate well enough to make an example that's better than this one...)

Your Character:
Stormclaw

What Clan and Rank:
Whiteclan's deputy
Accepted
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:15 pm

Shrieky4 wrote:

Shrieky4 wrote:

How much will you be on:

Sample of your Rp: (I used an old RP example from another RP, since I literally got like four hours of sleep last night (My brother and his friends forced me to watch the conjuring and I couldn't sleep all night... Ha, ha... I know, I'm such a wimp... :p) and can't really concentrate well enough to make an example  that's better than this one...)

Your Character:
Stormclaw

What Clan and Rank:
Whiteclan's deputy
Accepted
Thanks!

K
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Shrieky4 wrote:

Shrieky4 wrote:

How much will you be on:

Your Character:
Stormclaw

What Clan and Rank:
Whiteclan's deputy
Accepted
Thanks!

Congrats Stormclaw is now Stormstar because Sunstar is gone
Back to top Go down
chess303

chess303

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 12:27 am

I haven't roleplayed yet... Can I still get an important role? (If not, it's fine)
Back to top Go down
http://sylviasmyth.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Important Cat List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Cat List   Important Cat List Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Cat List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes and Leaves :: Before Rping :: Character Sign-up-
Jump to: