Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground

Go down 
+3
EllaBellaLou
Shinyrobin122
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground Empty
PostSubject: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyFri Aug 05, 2016 6:29 pm

Full of undergrowth and trees and prey
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Icarus was walking around on flameclan territory, smelling the air for any prey. He soon smelled a mouse and went into a crouch, stalking towards the plump prey. He pounced on it, biting its neck as it squealed in pain and surprise. He started to feast on the prey, filling his empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:38 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Icarus was walking around on flameclan territory, smelling the air for any prey. He soon smelled a mouse and went into a crouch, stalking towards the plump prey. He pounced on it, biting its neck as it squealed in pain and surprise. He started to feast on the prey, filling his empty stomach.

Featherspirit spot him and runs over hissing. "HEY! GET OUT OF HERE!" she hisses
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

Featherspirit spot him and runs over hissing. "HEY! GET OUT OF HERE!" she hisses

He looked over to see featherspirit, and quickly got in a defensive position. He growled at her, ears back and tail lashing out. "Why should I?" He hissed at her, taking a step forward and challenging her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

He looked over to see featherspirit, and quickly got in a defensive position. He growled at her, ears back and tail lashing out. "Why should I?" He hissed at her, taking a step forward and challenging her.

"This Flameclan territory! We are one of the most furiousness and strongest clans!" She hisses. She glares at the cat and studies him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

"This Flameclan territory! We are one of the most furiousness and strongest clans!" She hisses. She glares at the cat and studies him a bit.

He also was studying her, and knew that he couldn't win in a fight against her. "Oh really?" He growled, taking a few steps toward her. "I'm also guessing your not that smart either..." He said, circling featherspirit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

He also was studying her, and knew that he couldn't win in a fight against her. "Oh really?" He growled, taking a few steps toward her. "I'm also guessing your not that smart either..." He said, circling featherspirit.

She narrows her eyes, glaring at him. "Go on then....Tell me how I am wrong...." she hisses smiling "Tell me, I am quite curious"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

She narrows her eyes, glaring at him. "Go on then....Tell me how I am wrong...." she hisses smiling "Tell me, I am quite curious"

"All huddling together, using each other for protection.... A strong cat never relys on another cat. Only weak cats do that. The strong don't help the weak..." He pauses, smirking. "The strong leave them to die.... The strong survives and the weak dies. That is the way of life."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:04 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

"All huddling together, using each other for protection.... A strong cat never relys on another cat. Only weak cats do that. The strong don't help the weak..." He pauses, smirking. "The strong leave them to die.... The strong survives and the weak dies. That is the way of life."

"That's why you are alone...If more of my clan members were here, you would be dead meat...You are alone and weak...a easy prey for a group of strong cats" She hisses, Icarus hit a sensitive part of her. Mentally not Physically
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

"That's why you are alone...If more of my clan members were here, you would be dead meat...You are alone and weak...a easy prey for a group of strong cats" She hisses, Icarus hit a sensitive part of her. Mentally not Physically  

he unsheathed his claws, hackles raised. "That's why I attack the ones that wander...." He said, getting closer to her. "Let's say your 'clan' was a pile of twigs. Strong when their together, but if you pull out one off them, they all fall."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

he unsheathed his claws, hackles raised. "That's why I attack the ones that wander...." He said, getting closer to her. "Let's say your 'clan' was a pile of twigs. Strong when their together, but if you pull out one off them, they all fall."

"Even if you do kill me, Flameclan will live on!" she hisses backing away.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

He just stared at her, and let out a chuckle. "Kill you? That's not necessary... Just shake the pile and it will still fall..." He said, growling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

He just stared at her, and let out a chuckle. "Kill you? That's not necessary... Just shake the pile and it will still fall..." He said, growling a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" she looks confused.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

"I don't have to hurt you physically.... I can do the same thing mentally and get the same results...." He explained, and leaped towards her, teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:

"I don't have to hurt you physically.... I can do the same thing mentally and get the same results...." He explained, and leaped towards her, teeth bared.

She jumps backwards and swishes her tail angrily, bristling. "Your wasting your time..." she snarls
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:28 pm

Admin wrote:

She jumps backwards and swishes her tail angrily, bristling. "Your wasting your time..." she snarls

"Time? I have all the time in the world..." He responded, clawing at her head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She swipes at his legs, trying to make him fall.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He stumbled, and fell onto his side.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ha! Take that you, Dungeater!" she says happily. Her guard is down
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He quickly got up, and leaped onto her back, digging his claws into her fur.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:38 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She falls down on her belly. She struggles to knock him off but cant. "Get off......" she hisses
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She falls down on her belly. She struggles to knock him off but cant. "Get off......" she hisses

"And why should i?" He asked, digging his claws deeper and drawing blood.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:45 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"And why should i?" He asked, digging his claws deeper and drawing blood.

She whines at the pain. She glares up at him "What are you going to do then? Kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Admin wrote:

She whines at the pain. She glares up at him "What are you going to do then? Kill me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. I might be able to make a deal with your clan...." He said, and bit at her neck. He didn't put pressure, but his teeth threatened to bite down and kill her. "Do what I say, and I might let you live..." He said through her fur.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:51 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Maybe. Maybe not. I might be able to make a deal with your clan...." He said, and bit at her neck. He didn't put pressure, but his teeth threatened to bite down and kill her. "Do what I say, and I might let you live..." He said through her fur.

"........Fine..." she hisses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next