Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Character Sign-up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:40 pm

Silvermist wrote:
Waterfall
she-cat
around 4 moons
Rogue
Rogue
Muddy brown with white ear tips and tail tip
Curious, easily excited, kind (and if you've read the book, a lot like stargirl)
nothing
nothing except that she lives entirely on her own, inside a cave

Acceptec
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Silvermist

avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2016-09-21
Age : 11
Location : D.C.

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:42 pm

Admin wrote:
Silvermist wrote:
Waterfall
she-cat
around 4 moons
Rogue
Rogue
Muddy brown with white ear tips and tail tip
Curious, easily excited, kind (and if you've read the book, a lot like stargirl)
nothing
nothing except that she lives entirely on her own, inside a cave

Acceptec
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bolt78625

avatar

Posts : 48
Join date : 2016-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Name: Scorchpaw

Gender: Tom

Age: Seven Moons

Clan: FlameClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Yellow with white and orange stripes and blazing green eyes

Personality: Battle-hungry, eager to prove himself, impatient

Extra: N/A

Backstory: Was found in the Loner Forest by the medicine cats on their way to the Moonstar along his other four siblings (one wasn't found though) at three moons. The clans split the kits up, and Scorchpaw went to FlameClan. Some of his clanmates don't trust him, and he works hard to earn that trust.


Name: Fishpaw

Gender: She-Cat

Age: Seven moons

Clan: BrookClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Small, with short silver fur, long legs and a long tail and blue eyes the color of crystal-clear water.

Personality: Shy, nervous, but yearns to be a warrior

Extra: N/A

Backstory: Same as Scorchpaw, but she went to BrookClan, were she is quite popular with her clanmates.


Name: Tinypaw

Gender: She-cat

Age: Seven moons

Clan: WhiteClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Small, with white fur and eyes the color of sunlit ice.

Personality: Quiet and compassionate

Extra: N/A

Backstory: Went to WhiteClan when she was found.


Name: Adderpaw

Gender: Tom

Age: Seven moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Has reddish fur and eyes the color of sunlit ice.

Personality: Smart, thoughtful, bragger

Extra: Is kinda annoying

Backstory: Went to HoneyClan


Name: Scarlet

Gender: She-Cat

Age: Seven moons

Clan: Loner

Rank: Loner

Looks: Has reddish fur and green eyes. Has darker freckles on her muzzle.

Personality: Rude, grudge-holder

Extra: Wants to destroy the clans

Backstory: Was left behind when her siblings were taken, and swore vengeance on the clans. Her goal in life is to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:24 pm

bolt78625 wrote:
Name: Scorchpaw

Gender: Tom

Age: Seven Moons

Clan: FlameClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Yellow with white and orange stripes and blazing green eyes

Personality: Battle-hungry, eager to prove himself, impatient

Extra: N/A

Backstory: Was found in the Loner Forest by the medicine cats on their way to the Moonstar along his other four siblings (one wasn't found though) at three moons. The clans split the kits up, and Scorchpaw went to FlameClan. Some of his clanmates don't trust him, and he works hard to earn that trust.


Name: Fishpaw

Gender: She-Cat

Age: Seven moons

Clan: BrookClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Small, with short silver fur, long legs and a long tail and blue eyes the color of crystal-clear water.

Personality: Shy, nervous, but yearns to be a warrior

Extra: N/A

Backstory: Same as Scorchpaw, but she went to BrookClan, were she is quite popular with her clanmates.


Name: Tinypaw

Gender: She-cat

Age: Seven moons

Clan: WhiteClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Small, with white fur and eyes the color of sunlit ice.

Personality: Quiet and compassionate

Extra: N/A

Backstory: Went to WhiteClan when she was found.


Name: Adderpaw

Gender: Tom

Age: Seven moons

Clan: HoneyClan

Rank: Apprentice

Looks: Has reddish fur and eyes the color of sunlit ice.

Personality: Smart, thoughtful, bragger

Extra: Is kinda annoying

Backstory: Went to HoneyClan


Name: Scarlet

Gender: She-Cat

Age: Seven moons

Clan: Loner

Rank: Loner

Looks: Has reddish fur and green eyes. Has darker freckles on her muzzle.

Personality: Rude, grudge-holder

Extra: Wants to destroy the clans

Backstory: Was left behind when her siblings were taken, and swore vengeance on the clans. Her goal in life is to destroy them.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Name: Fernpetal

Gender: Female

Age: 24 (human years)

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Queen

Looks: light gray tabby, glossy pelt, with dark green eyes

Personality: Caring, will fight to the death for her family

Mate: Raventail (if anyone wants to be him :3)

Kits: Rosekit, Dandelionkit, Daisykit, leafkit

Family: Dead

Backstory: Can remember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Name: Rosekit

Gender: Female

Age: (not born yet)

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: unborn

Looks: Beautiful red glossy short fur, brown chocolate eyes

Personality: Playful, fun, funny, Kind

Siblings: Dandelionkit, Diasykit, & Leafkit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Name: Dandelionkit

Gender: Female

Age: unborn

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: unborn

Looks: pure white female with light green eyes, stub tail

Personality: Playful, Joking, funny, Never Serious


Name: Daisykit

Gender: Female

Age: unborn

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: unborn

Looks: golden long-furred female, bright blue eyes, white muzzle

Personality: Serious, loyal, nice


Name: Leafkit

Gender: Male

Age: unborn

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: unborn

Looks: handsome red tom, with bright green eyes

Personality: Funny, Joking, Loyal, Trusting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowstar

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2016-09-19
Location : Snow Island (Antarctica)

PostSubject: Caritar sign up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:56 pm

cat  Smile

Snowpaw

Female

10 (Human years)

Loner

Loner

withe fur, Blue eyes, White wings (if ok with you)

Sweet, kind, Honest, caring

Snowpaw as a kit & app. was nice and not like others, so they kicked her out of Whiteclan where she lived. Now, she still goes back to see her littermates but not very often. One day she wishes to  come back to Whiteclan to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://scratch.mit.edu/users/oqpu/
Silvermist

avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2016-09-21
Age : 11
Location : D.C.

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:56 pm

Shiningwhisper (but you can call her Whisper)
Female
25 moons
Rogue
Rogue
Whitish silver fur, angle like blue eyes
Smart, mysterious, honest, caring and kind but very independent and hard to convince
No family, at all, both parents died in a fire, and she was saved by a strange cat. cat Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:40 pm

ChanelRoleplayer wrote:
Name: Fernpetal

Gender: Female

Age: 24 (human years)

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Queen

Looks: light gray tabby, glossy pelt, with dark green eyes

Personality: Caring, will fight to the death for her family

Mate: Raventail (if anyone wants to be him :3)

Kits: Rosekit, Dandelionkit, Daisykit, leafkit

Family: Dead

Backstory: Can remember

Cats cant live that long
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Snowstar wrote:
cat  Smile

Snowpaw

Female

10 (Human years)

Loner

Loner

withe fur, Blue eyes, White wings (if ok with you)

Sweet, kind, Honest, caring

Snowpaw as a kit & app. was nice and not like others, so they kicked her out of Whiteclan where she lived. Now, she still goes back to see her littermates but not very often. One day she wishes to  come back to Whiteclan to stay.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:41 pm

Silvermist wrote:
Shiningwhisper (but you can call her Whisper)
Female
25 moons
Rogue
Rogue
Whitish silver fur, angle like blue eyes
Smart, mysterious, honest, caring and kind but very independent and hard to convince
No family, at all, both parents died in a fire, and she was saved by a strange cat.  cat Smile


Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Silvermist

avatar

Posts : 434
Join date : 2016-09-21
Age : 11
Location : D.C.

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:21 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
falconwing



Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Name: silverheart

Female

Age: 30 moons

Clan: brookclan

rank:Warrior

long silver fur with white underbelly and a streak on her face

Smart, loyal, perceptive, alert

Silverheart was born and raised in brookclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawndrop



Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:18 pm

Name: Hawkeye

Gender: female

Age: 14 moons

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Brown tabby with black paws and an ugly scar on left eye, with pretty green eyes

Personality: Focused, tries not to think about backstory

Backstory: When Hawkeye was a warrior, she used to have two kits, but, as they got older, they became evil. She was forced to kill them. Their names were Foxear, and Gorseleaf.

Another character:

Name:Oakfeather

Gender: female

Age:  12 moons

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: warrior

Looks: A light brown with black ears and with a black spot on eye & jet black paws and a white tip on tail, Amber eyes

Personality: Kind, strong, will fight and kill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:06 pm

falconwing wrote:
Name: silverheart

Female

Age: 30 moons

Clan: brookclan

rank:Warrior

long silver fur with white underbelly and a streak on her face

Smart, loyal, perceptive, alert

Silverheart  was born and raised in brookclan

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Fawndrop wrote:
Name: Hawkeye

Gender: female

Age: 14 moons

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Brown tabby with black paws and an ugly scar on left eye, with pretty green eyes

Personality: Focused, tries not to think about backstory

Backstory: When Hawkeye was a warrior, she used to have two kits, but, as they got older, they became evil. She was forced to kill them. Their names were Foxear, and Gorseleaf.

Another character:

Name:Oakfeather

Gender: female

Age:  12 moons

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: warrior

Looks: A light brown with black ears and with a black spot on eye & jet black paws and a white tip on tail, Amber eyes

Personality: Kind, strong, will fight and kill

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
CreamFlight13

avatar

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-08-30
Age : 13

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:35 am

Name: Snowlark.
Gender: She-cat
Age: 12 moons
Clan: WhiteClan
Rank: Warrior
Looks: She is an all white she-cat with very very faint silvery stripes along her back, and beautiful icy blue eyes
Personality: SnowLark is very prideful, hot headed, vain, and protective. she will often get into fights but only if some one has insulted or hurt her or some one close to her or her clan.
Extra: Her favourite prey is mouse and she has a sister named SongBird who mysteriously vanished one day.
BackStory: She was once a very quite kit and often spent her day grooming her sunning herself. when she became an apprentice she often came off as rude because she would ignore others just to groom. She received her warrior name after fending off a flameclan intruder by herself. She often tried to tell people what to do as if she was leader, she was soon put into place as her sister disappeared and she went into a stage of depression, others took advantage of her weakness and poked fun at her. she soon bounced back but was a lot less hot headed about her status.


(Wow that was long, I hope it was good)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Name: Loststar/Lostheart

Gender: female

Age: unknown

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: Thought to be dead leader

Looks: Havana Brown cat breed

Personality: Untrusting, loyal, silent, caring for family

Extra: No known family, front left paw is twisted/broken

Backstory: As a kit, a tree fell down dangerously close, it collapsed on her paw as she fell into a camp, a few cats saved her, she was raised in Flameclan, soon she was known as lostkit/lostpaw/and lostheart, eventually known as loststar. One day, she was hutnig nwith her two sons and mate, a monster rushed by. She tried to save her family. Her family survived, they thought she was dead, because they couldn't find her. But she ran away, terrified. Soon, she collapsed into Flameclans' new camp, she had so many memories sweep past, and she decided to stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:55 pm

Name: SunFlame

Gender: Female

Age: 4 cat years

Clan: Honeyclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Somali cat breed

Personality: Fun, Playful, Loves honey and bees.

Extra: Her eyes are curled and has a very short and fluffy tail, with bright green eyes.

Backstory: She was born and raised in Flameclan, her mother was flameclan, father was Honeyclan. She was brought to her father during a blizzard. Her two brothers died during the trip. She found happiness in Honeyclan, lots of flowers, bees, and honey!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:18 pm

CreamFlight13 wrote:
Name: Snowlark.
Gender: She-cat
Age: 12 moons
Clan: WhiteClan
Rank: Warrior
Looks: She is an all white she-cat with very very faint silvery stripes along her back, and beautiful icy blue eyes
Personality: SnowLark is very prideful, hot headed, vain, and protective. she will often get into fights but only if some one has insulted or hurt her or some one close to her or her clan.
Extra: Her favourite prey is mouse and she has a sister named SongBird who mysteriously vanished one day.
BackStory: She was once a very quite kit and often spent her day grooming her sunning herself. when she became an apprentice she often came off as rude because she would ignore others just to groom. She received her warrior name after fending off a flameclan intruder by herself. She often tried to tell people what to do as if she was leader, she was soon put into place as her sister disappeared and she went into a stage of depression, others took advantage of her weakness and poked fun at her. she soon bounced back but was a lot less hot headed about her status.


(Wow that was long, I hope it was good)

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:19 pm

ChanelRoleplayer wrote:
Name: Loststar/Lostheart

Gender: female

Age: unknown

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: Thought to be dead leader

Looks: Havana Brown cat breed

Personality: Untrusting, loyal, silent, caring for family

Extra: No known family, front left paw is twisted/broken

Backstory: As a kit, a tree fell down dangerously close, it collapsed on her paw as she fell into a camp, a few cats saved her, she was raised in Flameclan, soon she was known as lostkit/lostpaw/and lostheart, eventually known as loststar. One day, she was hutnig nwith her two sons and mate, a monster rushed by. She tried to save her family. Her family survived, they thought she was dead, because they couldn't find her. But she ran away, terrified. Soon, she collapsed into Flameclans' new camp, she had so many memories sweep past, and she decided to stay.

(Sorry there hasn't been any other leader than Redstar and Flameclan)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 752
Join date : 2016-08-05
Age : 15

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:19 pm

ChanelRoleplayer wrote:
Name: SunFlame

Gender: Female

Age: 4 cat years

Clan: Honeyclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Somali cat breed

Personality: Fun, Playful, Loves honey and bees.

Extra: Her eyes are curled and has a very short and fluffy tail, with bright green eyes.

Backstory: She was born and raised in Flameclan, her mother was flameclan, father was Honeyclan. She was brought to her father during a blizzard. Her two brothers died during the trip. She found happiness in Honeyclan, lots of flowers, bees, and honey!

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:44 pm

Admin wrote:
ChanelRoleplayer wrote:
Name: Loststar/Lostheart

Gender: female

Age: unknown

Clan: Flameclan

Rank: Thought to be dead leader

Looks: Havana Brown cat breed

Personality: Untrusting, loyal, silent, caring for family

Extra: No known family, front left paw is twisted/broken

Backstory: As a kit, a tree fell down dangerously close, it collapsed on her paw as she fell into a camp, a few cats saved her, she was raised in Flameclan, soon she was known as lostkit/lostpaw/and lostheart, eventually known as loststar. One day, she was hutnig nwith her two sons and mate, a monster rushed by. She tried to save her family. Her family survived, they thought she was dead, because they couldn't find her. But she ran away, terrified. Soon, she collapsed into Flameclans' new camp, she had so many memories sweep past, and she decided to stay.

(Sorry there hasn't been any other leader than Redstar and Flameclan)

I know, she was a leader in a DIFF clan, and then came to Flameclan, I mixed it up, sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelRoleplayer

avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2016-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:51 pm

FIRST CHARACTER IN BROOKCLAN

Name: LittleWater

Gender: Female

Age: 6 cat years

Clan: Brookclan

Rank: Warrior

Looks: Oriental Shorthair

Personality: Funny, Trusting, Loyal, Aggressive to outsiders

Extra: Has no claws, small teeth/prefect for fishing

Backstory: Was born and raised in Brookclan, father was TroutWhisker/Died from Beavers. And her father was RiverSplash, who died from whitecough. She meet a male named Dusky, who she had a small relationship with, but it didn't go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Character Sign-up   

Back to top Go down
 
Character Sign-up
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A Cute Sign Idea
» Doggy Sign Language
» A Possible Sign of Good Compost?
» WDW Distributing $1 coins & new character attendant costumes
» Materials for garden sign?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Echoes and Leaves :: Before Rping :: Character Sign-up-
Jump to: