Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground

Go down 
+3
EllaBellaLou
Shinyrobin122
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinyrobin122

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She whines at the pain. She glares up at him "What are you going to do then? Kill me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. I might be able to make a deal with your clan...." He said, and bit at her neck. He didn't put pressure, but his teeth threatened to bite down and kill her. "Do what I say, and I might let you live..." He said through her fur.

"........Fine..." she hisses

He nodded, and got off of her. "Follow me." He growled, walking away. "And no funny ideas."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She whines at the pain. She glares up at him "What are you going to do then? Kill me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. I might be able to make a deal with your clan...." He said, and bit at her neck. He didn't put pressure, but his teeth threatened to bite down and kill her. "Do what I say, and I might let you live..." He said through her fur.

He nodded, and got off of her. "Follow me." He growled, walking away. "And no funny ideas."

She slowly got up, glaring, but follows him.
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He stopped at a group of ferns, and went into it. He walked into a badgers den that smelled like badger and wild garlic. There was a small tunnel and a nest that had feathers and tuffs of Icarus fur in it. He waited for her to show up, prepared to run out to find her if she ran away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He stopped at a group of ferns, and went into it. He walked into a badgers den that smelled like badger and wild garlic. There was a small tunnel and a nest that had feathers and tuffs of Icarus fur in it. He waited for her to show up, prepared to run out to find her if she ran away.

She slowly walks in, trying to hide her fear. She glances around looking at whatever she can.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She slowly walks in, trying to hide her fear. She glances around looking at whatever she can.

The only thing in the den was the nest, and a small mound of dirt with something under it. Icarus went into the tunnel, and it opened up into a small den with a small nest and a tiny puddle of dirty water that was trickling down from the ceiling. "Your staying here until I find some of your 'clanmates'. I doubt their gonna come anyways..." He said, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

The only thing in the den was the nest, and a small mound of dirt with something under it. Icarus went into the tunnel, and it opened up into a small den with a small nest and a tiny puddle of dirty water that was trickling down from the ceiling. "Your staying here until I find some of your 'clanmates'. I doubt their gonna come anyways..." He said, sitting down.

"What are you trying to do?" She hisses.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Admin wrote:

"Simple. I find some of your friends, make a bargain with them, and then give you back. Maybe make them hunt for me for a moon..." He hissed, going back to his part of the den and moving his nest towards the entrance of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:11 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Simple. I find some of your friends, make a bargain with them, and then give you back. Maybe make them hunt for me for a moon..." He hissed, going back to his part of the den and moving his nest towards the entrance of the tunnel.

"Mouse-heart...." She grumbles, kicking a rock.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Call me what ever you want. You wouldn't be in this situation if you were stronger. It's all your fault." He responded, curling up into his nest and glancing at the dirt mount.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:17 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Call me what ever you want. You wouldn't be in this situation if you were stronger. It's all your fault." He responded, curling up into his nest and glancing at the dirt mount.

"And we wouldn't be here if you knew how to hunt properly" she sneers
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I do, just other cats hunting for me is better." He growled, resting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I do, just other cats hunting for me is better." He growled, resting his head on his paws.

"Yeah yeah...Keep telling yourself that" she remarks
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah yeah...Keep telling  yourself that" she remarks

"Whatever. What's your name anyways?" He asks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Featherspirit....Why?"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Featherspirit....Why?"

"So I can tell them your name." He said, and soon after fell asleep, wrapping his tail around him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:28 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Featherspirit....Why?"

"So I can tell them your name." He said, and soon after fell asleep, wrapping his tail around him.

"I knew that.....Kinda predicable.." she sighs. She sees if she can dig her way out.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:39 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Featherspirit....Why?"

She tests the walls and starts scooping dirt, digging
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Featherspirit....Why?"

Icarus woke up, thirsty. He decided to quickly check his prisoner, and saw her digging. "Woah woah woah. What are you doing? Trying to kill yourself?!" He said, walking towards her confused and somewhat panicked.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:01 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Featherspirit....Why?"

Icarus woke up, thirsty. He decided to quickly check his prisoner, and saw her digging. "Woah woah woah. What are you doing? Trying to kill yourself?!" He said, walking towards her confused and somewhat panicked.

"You know what....I am done with this!" She yowls and tackles him.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Admin wrote:

He twisted onto his back, and once she landed onto him, he pushed up with his hind legs, throwing her back. He got up, and then pounced onto her once she landed. "Too bad.... Looks like I have to kill ya..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He twisted onto his back, and once she landed onto him, he pushed up with his hind legs, throwing her back. He got up, and then pounced onto her once she landed. "Too bad.... Looks like I have to kill ya..."

"I don't care..." she hisses. "I just have to get back to my clan as soon as possible. I don't care if I get some scars along the way"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I don't care..." she hisses. "I just have  to get back to my clan as soon as possible. I don't care if I get some scars along the way"

"Why do you care so much about them? Their just a bunch of scared fur balls that rely on each other." He asked, clawing at her face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I don't care..." she hisses. "I just have  to get back to my clan as soon as possible. I don't care if I get some scars along the way"

"Why do you care so much about them? Their just a bunch of scared fur balls that rely on each other." He asked, clawing at her face.

She bites his tail "I never said I did.....I DO care for my 4 little kits who are at the camp"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She bites his tail "I never said I did.....I DO care for my 4 little kits who are at the camp"

He hissed in pain, and dug his claws into her again. "Then how about you stop fighting me and wait. Unless you want them to have no mother, then that's fine by me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He hissed in pain, and dug his claws into her again. "Then how about you stop fighting me and wait. Unless you want them to have no mother, then that's fine by me."

She trips him, and hisses "I wont 'wait'". She takes off out of the hole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next