Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground

Go down 
+3
EllaBellaLou
Shinyrobin122
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinyrobin122

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You know what....I am done with this!" She yowls and tackles him.

He twisted onto his back, and once she landed onto him, he pushed up with his hind legs, throwing her back. He got up, and then pounced onto her once she landed. "Too bad.... Looks like I have to kill ya..."

"I don't care..." she hisses. "I just have  to get back to my clan as soon as possible. I don't care if I get some scars along the way"

"Why do you care so much about them? Their just a bunch of scared fur balls that rely on each other." He asked, clawing at her face.

She bites his tail "I never said I did.....I DO care for my 4 little kits who are at the camp"

He hissed in pain, and dug his claws into her again. "Then how about you stop fighting me and wait. Unless you want them to have no mother, then that's fine by me."

She trips him, and hisses "I wont 'wait'". She takes off out of the hole

He grumbled about something, and chased her, growling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He twisted onto his back, and once she landed onto him, he pushed up with his hind legs, throwing her back. He got up, and then pounced onto her once she landed. "Too bad.... Looks like I have to kill ya..."

"I don't care..." she hisses. "I just have  to get back to my clan as soon as possible. I don't care if I get some scars along the way"

"Why do you care so much about them? Their just a bunch of scared fur balls that rely on each other." He asked, clawing at her face.

She bites his tail "I never said I did.....I DO care for my 4 little kits who are at the camp"

He hissed in pain, and dug his claws into her again. "Then how about you stop fighting me and wait. Unless you want them to have no mother, then that's fine by me."

She races through the forest, almost tripping over a log. She pants as she peers behind herself as she ran
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She races through the forest, almost tripping over a log. She pants as she peers behind herself as she ran

Icarus was catching up, jumping over the log and losing his balance. He falls onto his side, but gets up quickly and continues to chase her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:39 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Icarus was catching up, jumping over the log and losing his balance. He falls onto his side, but gets up quickly and continues to chase her.

Feathersprit stops in shock as she sees her kits climbing over sticks and rock(more like pebbles) to get to her. "Mommy!" they all squealed happily. "W-What are you doing out of Camp?!?!?" she gasps
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Feathersprit stops in shock as she sees her kits climbing over sticks and rock(more like pebbles) to get to her. "Mommy!" they all squealed happily. "W-What are you doing out of Camp?!?!?" she gasps

He stopped, half in shock, half because of the kits, and then caught up to featherspirit. He growled at her, claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He stopped, half in shock, half because of the kits, and then caught up to featherspirit. He growled at her, claws unsheathed.

She growls back and stands over her kits.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He started to circle her, growling. "Your lucky..." He said, and retreated into the trees, not wanting to hurt the kits.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He started to circle her, growling. "Your lucky..." He said, and retreated into the trees, not wanting to hurt the kits.

She watches in surprise then forgets about him and focuses on her kits. "Why did you all leave the camp?" she scolds. "Sorry momma...It was my idea.." a grey tabby tom kit with a very short tail says. "Owlkit, don't ever do that again. Come on all of you." she picks up Owlkit and walks toward camp with the other kits following
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

She watches in surprise then forgets about him and focuses on her kits. "Why did you all leave the camp?" she scolds. "Sorry momma...It was my idea.." a grey tabby tom kit with a very short tail says. "Owlkit, don't ever do that again. Come on all of you." she picks up Owlkit and walks toward camp with the other kits following

He watched from the trees, knowing that she was going to lead him straight to their camp.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:13 pm

After 5 Min, they arrive at the camp. Featherspirit leads the kits back to the nursery
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:18 pm

Admin wrote:
After 5 Min, they arrive at the camp. Featherspirit leads the kits back to the nursery

He watched from the trees, scanning the area. He stayed there until night so he could attack them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:19 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He watched from the trees, scanning the area. He stayed there until night so he could attack them.

Featherspirit sleeps curled up around her kits in the nursery
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

When it was midnight, he jumped down from the tree and sneaked into camp. He went to the nursery, and took what looked like owlkit, and ran away back to his den.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

When it was midnight, he jumped down from the tree and sneaked into camp. He went to the nursery, and took what looked like owlkit, and ran away back to his den.

Owlkit woke up and started crying and struggling
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He entered his den as owl kit woke up, and started to lick his head. He quickly wondered how to stop his crying, and decided to act like one of the cats from 'starclan'. "Don't worry young one... Your still asleep with your mother..." He said, faking a smile.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:33 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He entered his den as owl kit woke up, and started to lick his head. He quickly wondered how to stop his crying, and decided to act like one of the cats from 'starclan'. "Don't worry young one... Your still asleep with your mother..." He said, faking a smile.

"What do you mean?" He asks looking at him confused, stopped crying
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Your in starclan. Now, dry up those tears..." He said, curling up around him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:43 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Really??" he looks up at him in awe
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He nodded, resting his head onto his paws. "Better get some sleep... Starclan wishes you stay for a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He nodded, resting his head onto his paws. "Better get some sleep... Starclan wishes you stay for a bit..."

"Okay..." he yawn. He slowly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He fell asleep also, prepared to wake early so he could make the deal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

In the Morning, Owlkit is gone.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

In the Morning, Owlkit is gone.

He looked around for the kit, and soon found his scent. He followed it, hoping to find the kit.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:28 pm

It leads you to a tree. "Hey Mr.Starclan Cat! I am stuck!" Owlkit says from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:34 pm

Admin wrote:
It leads you to a tree. "Hey Mr.Starclan Cat! I am stuck!" Owlkit says from the tree.

He sighed. "And how did you get up there?" He asked, jumping up the tree towards owlkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next