Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground

Go down 
+3
EllaBellaLou
Shinyrobin122
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
It leads you to a tree. "Hey Mr.Starclan Cat! I am stuck!" Owlkit says from the tree.

He sighed. "And how did you get up there?" He asked, jumping up the tree towards owlkit

"I climbed up trying to catch a bird I saw but it flew away!" Owlkit squeaked
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
It leads you to a tree. "Hey Mr.Starclan Cat! I am stuck!" Owlkit says from the tree.

He sighed. "And how did you get up there?" He asked, jumping up the tree towards owlkit

He smiled. "Maybe next time you'll catch it..." He said licking his head and bringing him down the tree.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He smiled. "Maybe next time you'll catch it..." He said licking his head and bringing him down the tree.

"You really think so??" Owlkit squeaks excitedly
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:43 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, maybe when your older..." He said, and started to walk towards his den again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah, maybe when your older..." He said, and started to walk towards his den again.

"Where are the other Starclan cats?" Owlkit asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Somewhere else... Probably playing and catching all the prey in the world..." He said, walking into his den.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:02 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Somewhere else... Probably playing and catching all the prey in the world..." He said, walking into his den.

"Can I wake up now? I want my mom." Owlkit mews
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He sighed. "I cannot control what the others want. In due time you will return."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He sighed. "I cannot control what the others want. In due time you will return."

Outside you can hear, Featherspirit yowling "HEY YOU ROGUE! GET OUT HERE!". Owlkit doesn't seem to heard her
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Outside you can hear, Featherspirit yowling "HEY YOU ROGUE! GET OUT HERE!". Owlkit doesn't seem to heard her

He looked over to the entrance, and whispered quietly so feather spirit wouldn't hear. "Owlkit, stay here. I think a Meanie might be outside. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He looked over to the entrance, and whispered quietly so feather spirit wouldn't hear. "Owlkit, stay here. I think a Meanie might be outside. Okay?"

"O-Okay!" Owlkit nods nerviously "Should I hide?"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He nodded. "Quickly." He said, and walked out of the den to see featherspirit. "Whadda want?!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:44 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He nodded. "Quickly." He said, and walked out of the den to see featherspirit. "Whadda want?!"
"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!"

He cocked his head. "Really don't know what you want..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:46 pm

"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

"Who? I mean, I know I kidnapped you, but I really wouldn't hurt a kit."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:53 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

".......Did you at least see him though?" she sighs sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

"Don't think so. Maybe he left camp again?" He suggested, licking his paw.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

"...........Thank you anyway..." she walks off
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

He bows down a bit, and watches her until she leaves, then returns to his den.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

"Starclan cat? Are you okay?" Owlkit asks walking over
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

He nodded. "Yeah. It was just a lost cat. Nothing much..." He said, and licked his head.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:09 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

He nodded. "Yeah. It was just a lost cat. Nothing much..." He said, and licked his head.

"Oh. Did they attack you?" Owlkit asks looking up at him
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

He shook his head. "Nope."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:18 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"MY KIT! OWLKIT!!!!"

He shook his head. "Nope."

"Hey Starclan Cat, I am hungry...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next