Echoes and Leaves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Echo Forest. A beautiful forest filled with life and cats! Cats once lived here in peace but one day, a cat named Leaf decided to make a group.....a clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground

Go down 
+3
EllaBellaLou
Shinyrobin122
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinyrobin122

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Liar!! Stop this and tell the truth!" Owlkit yells

He tried to look hurt, and took a step back. "I-I... Owlkit... I am telling the truth..."

"No you are not.........!" Owlkit says trying to run

"O-owlkit!" He yelped, trying to keep the act up for as long as he could. He tried to give chase, and continue to look 'panicked'

"Get away from me!" Owlkit yelps and scratches his nose

He yelped, touching his nose with his paw, and then looking at the small amount of blood. "Owlkit..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:17 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He tried to look hurt, and took a step back. "I-I... Owlkit... I am telling the truth..."

"O-owlkit!" He yelped, trying to keep the act up for as long as he could. He tried to give chase, and continue to look 'panicked'

He yelped, touching his nose with his paw, and then looking at the small amount of blood. "Owlkit..."

Owlkit's eyes widen and he steps away
Back to top Go down
https://echoesandleaves.forumotion.com
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He licked his nose, trying to clean the wound. "It's okay... I know you didn't mean it... Your probably pretty scared, right?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:22 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

He licked his nose, trying to clean the wound. "It's okay... I know you didn't mean it... Your probably pretty scared, right?"

"No I meant it..."
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:24 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No I meant it..."

"Why...? I would never want to hurt you... It was those mean dark forest cats... They wanted to trick you and cause... This..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:26 pm

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No I meant it..."

"Why...? I would never want to hurt you... It was those mean dark forest cats... They wanted to trick you and cause... This..."

"Stop it....Just stop lying..."
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No I meant it..."

"But I'm not..." He said, putting his head down like he was being scolded.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 7:51 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No I meant it..."

"STOP IT!!! This is becoming annoying..."
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:52 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

"No I meant it..."

"STOP IT!!! This is becoming annoying..."

"..." He said silent, and continued to look down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 9:57 am

(Can he stop the act? It's taking too long)

Owlkit glares
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:02 am

Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

He growled, claws unsheathed. "Fine. Was gonna let this happen the easy way..." He said, picking owlkit up, not trying to be gentle at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:03 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

He growled, claws unsheathed. "Fine. Was gonna let this happen the easy way..." He said, picking owlkit up, not trying to be gentle at all anymore.

"Let go of me!" Owlkit squeaks squirming
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:24 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"Keep quiet and I might not kill you..." He growled, walking into his den and to the extra room he had. He put owl kit down on the messy nest, and walked out. "Better stay right there... If I find you running away..." He growled, curling up into his nest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:31 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"Keep quiet and I might not kill you..." He growled, walking into his den and to the extra room he had. He put owl kit down on the messy nest, and walked out. "Better stay right there... If I find you running away..." He growled, curling up into his nest.

"Your a big meanie!" He squeals
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:34 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"Was gonna be nice..." He growled, ears back. "Besides, most cats are.. It's just life."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:44 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"Was gonna be nice..." He growled, ears back. "Besides, most cats are.. It's just life."

"No you were going to pretend to be nice..." Owlkit says
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:50 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"Better than me being mean..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:57 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"At least it's the truth"
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:04 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"Sometimes the truth hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:07 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

"And lies make it hurt more....."
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:12 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

Icarus rested his head on his paws, and fell asleep, tail twitching.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:26 am

Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

Owlkit lays on the ground. He sighs
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:33 am

Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shinyrobin122 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Owlkit glares

Owlkit lays on the ground. He sighs

He waited until owlkit fell asleep so he could make sure he wouldn't leave and go to sleep also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:36 am

Owlkit sits up and looks around
Back to top Go down
Shinyrobin122

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 11:40 am

Admin wrote:
Owlkit sits up and looks around

Icarus could hear movement in the small den, and looked down the tunnel. "Whadda doing in there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground   Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flameclan Forest and Hunting Ground
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next